Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row
  • Room Service
$235
$200
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$262
The Houstonian(Houston)
$399
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
$219
$334
$299
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbarker cypressfront deskplace to stayrooms are cleangreat amenitiesevery morningthe staff was friendly and helpfulliving roomthe hotel staffbed was very comfortablenoorkatysocialspropertyinnshousekeepingsofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel is located away from the Houston crowds almost to Katy. Our suite was clean, attractive, and spacious, and the breakfast was great. They had reasonable weekend-type rates during the Christmas holidays. The area seems newly developed and off the interstate highway, so we found no restaurants nearby. However, they feature light meals with a happy hour during the week.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jo C
Reviewed November 26, 2012

So I stay at a lot of Marriotts and this one is relatively new and for a residence inn - very nice! The room was the best surprise with a really nice mattress and good pillows. They also have a very functional workout room and Precor tread mills (a traveler has to get his exercise!) and they had happy hour and I was surprised to find salad with non-fat dressing, plenty of veggies, and a chicken dish. I simply had dinner here and they enjoyed some time outside on the patio at the fire pit (I really enjoyed that!).

And although I sort of hate to say this, I was able to get a really business rate that I didn't expect...

I'll also note that we've had others from our company here over the last several months and although this was my first time to stay, I was really impressed. Sometimes a residence inn can be.. Well... Less than desirable. This one was great!

A great place to stay!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dan1718
Chris G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with others about the Residence Inn Houston I-10 West. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our evening social exceeded your expectaions. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great stay! Everything was taken care of upon arrival. Friendly staff from front desk to maintenance. Room was always clean and breakfast bar was wonderful. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going that way.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rdusterette

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay at the Residence Inn Houston I-10 West. We take great pride in providing execellent service and providing amenities that will hopefully exceed your expectations. We value your comments and business and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Returned home today from a weeks stay at this Inn,wish I was back there,with the elegant, comfortable bed, and sectional couch with a supercomfortable pull out bed! Kitchen that is fully stocked with dishes ,pots and pans silverware everything you need to prepare a great meal, although to be honest we never needed due to the full breakfast bar with everything you could want to eat for breakfast from super healthy choices to waffles,bacon sausage you name it they have it. During the week they have socials with food and drinks free! The staff from managers,sales directors front desk personnel ,maintenance and houskeepers number one mission is your satisfaction ! Iwill definitely return to this hotel every time I am within 60 miles of it!It would be worth an hours drive to stay there,also a great pool and outside terraces with firepkace! Thankyou again to everyone at the hotel for making this a memorable stay for myself and friends! Jan

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jif1

Hi Jan. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding a recent stay at the Residence Inn Houston I-10 West. At Residence Inn we strive to be your home away from home providing all the amentities you need to be comfortable while on the road. Hopefully we didn't spoil you to much while here! Thank you again for your comments and your valued business. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the exercise facilities were great. Loved the breakfast too! Great experience from the start - booking with Sales Director to Check in process to check out. Everything went perfectly. I would definitely stay there again and recommend them to others.

Sandy B.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Sandy B

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience at the Residence Inn Houston I-10 West. It's always nice to hear that your stay was problem free from beginning to end. We value your business and comments and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.