“Ceviche”
Review of Latin Bites

Latin Bites
Reserve with OpenTable
Latin Bites is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #208 of 8,380 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Chimney Rock
Description: Latin Bites brings a new and fresh alternative inspired in the exquisite flavors of South American Cuisine. Try a fresh Peruvian-style cebiche, or enjoy a Pisco Sour at the first and only Pisco Bar in Texas. Enjoy a sampler of our delicious appetizers such as arepas, causitas or empanadas paired with one of our carefully selected wines from our cellar.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Love this place. Talked my husband into going there & he went begrudgingly. He also complained on the way over about how much he doesn't like Peruvian food since he has been to Peru a few times. Fast forward to the end of the night, Latin Bites is now one of his favorite restaurants. It started with the ceviche being spot on, tart & spicy, mouthwatering & fresh. Then of course the Lomita salsada (not sure how to spell it). He got an order if the fried rice & the experience has been amazing. Great cool South American atmosphere too...

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We've been to Peru and had some excellent and exciting meals but Latin Bites was less than satisfying. The food was unique but came across as a variation of Mexican food more than Peruvian. I guess I must have been in a different part of Peru. The service was very attentive but the restaurant was very hot (temperature wise), I thought was going to pass out. I'm not certain that I'll go back. Nice try but.......

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is next to our house and we have been delightfully surprised. Their food is very original and well spiced. They have the best pisco drinks. I love the cucumber peppery one. We love their baked empanadas. We also like the Quinoa wraps. The decor and service are very good. We have been there numerous times and they are always consistent.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was delighted to introduce a friend to this restaurant when she was here on business. Very relaxed, lovely, lovely unusual food and the pisco sour cocktail has become a thing of legend in our family! Latin Bites never disappoints and the service is friendly and happy with genuine enthusiasm about their food.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

After a long day of shopping, I had a (very) late solo lunch here and really enjoyed it! The service was attentive and appropriate. The setting is very attractive. The food was excellent. I had a ceviche (which was very good), the lettuce wraps with quinoa salad, and a traditional Peruvian soft drink. Next time I'm in Houston, I'll be sure to have a meal at Latin Bites.