I've never been treated so terrible in my life! I live in Oklahoma. I just used the phone book to find a hotel. This hotel popped up it was close to the cancer center at MD Anderson so they gave us a deal with no taxes if we stayed a month. I got terriably sick and had to call the ambulance to the hotel and was admitted into the hospital. That night my 3 year old grandson's diaper leaked on the sheets. Walker called and was threatening my daughter if we damaged or soiled anymore sheets he was kicking us out. First he tried to lie and say the mattress was stained. Walker was asked to come to the room to look at the mattress there is no stains and we have pictures to prove it! Walker and the district manager decided to kick my daughter and her two small children out in the streets hundreds of miles from home then he went back on his word on the price of the hotel and decided to charge us more than that was initially agreed upon because they didn't like my daughter's attitude after being kicked out. They charged me over $2000 for 18 days and Walker was a complete jerk I told him I was goning to complain he told me to go for it that nothing would happen because It was individually owned. That's my experience with this hotel on 8080 Main Street in Houston, TX. My hope is that no one has to encounter what I have with this hotel. I would like to give credit where it is deserved and that is to the lady in the kitchen. She always greeted us with a smile and willing to lend a helping hand. The gentlemen driving the shuttle were always pleasant and yes full of information. Thank you THREE people on the staff that actually treat people with kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hello and welcome! We would like to invite you to come and experience a stay at the 8080 Main. Whether you are coming in for business or pleasure, see how we can make your stay a personal and unique one. We are conveniently located near the Texas Medical Center, Rice University, the Museum District, and NRG Stadium. Just minutes away from Houston's world renowned MD Anderson, Memorial Hermann, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's & St. Luke's hospitals, our hotel may be just what you need for your home away from home. For all you sports fans out there, we have just the thing for you too. Come and enjoy Houston s very own Texans, or see your favorite college or soccer teams battle it out on the field. The NRG Stadium is also located nearby. Shuttle service is available to the Medical Center area and Reliant Stadium. Taxis are available for all other locations. Relax in our elegant yet modern rooms with amenities such as a microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee maker. High-speed Internet access, both wireless and wired, along with a variety of movie channels are also provided free of charge. Enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast, Smart Roast coffee and choices of hot items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your 8080 Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Medical Houston
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Houston Medical Center
- Holiday Inn Express Houston
- Holiday Inn Houston