Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
$127
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
$143
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$143
Hotels.com$143
Priceline$127
Travelocity$143
All reviews buffalo speedway two bedroom suite medical center living area great place to stay comfortable stay kirby pets
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2016

We arrived over 4 hours before check in time, but they had our room ready for us. Front desk staff was very warm and welcoming. The studio room was nice-- however, things could have been a bit cleaner- lots of hair on the couch pillows. Breakfast was also very average- only sugared cereals and the eggs tasted powdered. Potatoes had a frozen taste.

But the location was excellent for being near both Rice University and the Museums.

Room tip: ask for room on an upper floor
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sasha S, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Houston-West University, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Dear cyclist6049,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and the way our staff treated you. We are looking into improving our breakfast quality and making sure our rooms are in great condition for all guest to stay in. We hope you stay with us nect time your travels bring you back to houston. Have a great day!
-Jasmine

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Very nice, very clean, stylish and modern. My room looked just like the pictures. I was concerned bc they had just remodeled that I would get an older room. But it was perfect. The kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, serving dishes, and a couple of pots and pans. Also a dishwasher and condiments. The fridge is small but plenty of space for someone who's traveling. location is great, near a Kroger and lots of restaurants. Also right off of major hwy 59. Can't go wrong!!

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Carrie V
Management response:Responded October 5, 2016

Carrie,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at out hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay and I hope we serve you again next time you came back to Houston.

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Room was spotless, bed was comfortable, and feather pillows delightful. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful, and the shuttle driver Arnold was a wealth of information, in addition to being a safe driver and getting me to my appointments timely. Good restaurants nearby, and a grocery if you don't want to go out. Very convenient to have breakfast available every morning and dinner or snacks several nights a week. Only downside was business center printer was non-functional during my stay, and no other options for getting information printed.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2016

easy location. close to Rice and hospitals. neighborhood is questionable. rooms are quite spacious, but dated, and could use a thorough cleaning. breakfast was nice, with quite a few options. i'd have to think twice about staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback about your hotels stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, I can assure you we will be working hard to ensure our guests are getting the best rooms possible. I hope we get the opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to Hosuton.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I had a business/ sales trip to attend in Houston. We had an event around the corner so I opted to stay with the Marriot Chain.

I ended up with a large, large room for the regular rate. It was a small 2 bedroom apartment. Super nice and tons of room for once business traveler! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful.

Overall it was a good stay!

Room tip: If the pricing is the same, ask for the larger room. I really enjoyed it feeling like a residence! (Two bedroom, two bath, etc).
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 15, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time for giving us feedback about your hotel stay. I'm am pleased to hear that our staff took care of you and we hope to the opportunity to serve you next time your travels bring you back to Houston,

Diana Fernandez