Residence Inn Houston-West University
$200
Hotels.com
$209
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$251
$219
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
$359
$309
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenbuffalo speedwayfor long term staystea and hot chocolaterice universitysmall fitness roomone bedroom apartmentthe living room areapots and panssuite hotelthe breakfast areaevery morningbasketball courtlong stayminute driveroom was spotlessfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just stayed one night, but had an excellent experience. Paid $98 for a suite that was nearly 600sf. Our room was attractive, very large, spotlessly clean and nice and quiet. It included a full kitchen, dining area, living area, queen bed and large dressing/bathing area as well.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel again in September for a conference. I think my stay was much better. My last stay my major gripe was that the bed was rock hard (and I had showed up to my meetings tired because of it).

I was much more comfortable this time.

Though, they did screw up the name on my co-workers room so that when I tried to call him they wouldn't connect me because I couldn't give the name they had on file...grr

But breakfast had waffles...waffles are important.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Free parking and breakfast. Full size fridge, microwave, dishes, dish washer, pool, tennis courts. If you are looking for a long ter,m place to stay this is a good one. Great location with free highway access. There is a courtyard next door which I prefer for shorter stays. There was also a pull out couch bed.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Forbiddendonut9
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Hotel was clean. Service good. Wi-fi great, better than computers they provide for customers. Hotel needs upgrade, though. Piece of floor missing in kitchen. Location good..some road construction...very quite area!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank claudiaken
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Not far from lots of things in Houston, yet out of the major commotion.
We spent a long wkend doing the Museums and architecture sites and this hotel worked out great. Near quality shopping and the wonderful Cleburne Cafeteria.

Only negative was the numerous warnings about leaving things in your car in the parking lot/potential crime issue.

Started to make us a bit paranoid when we returned late at night to the parking lot
but we had no problems.

Very comfortable room/suite.

Room Tip: Request room facing senior residence across parking lot. It was quiet and away from freeway and surface street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple