1,341 results
All reviewsbank buildingdowntown houstonvault doorjetted tubfront deskrain showerbeautiful hotellarge showerthe penthousemetro railbars and restaurantslight railroom servicecorner roomvalet parkingmarriott propertymini bar
Reviewed July 12, 2011

had about a dozen rooms for wedding a block away. valet staff is extremely helpful, took us to dinner, the ceremony, reception, multiple trips to each. great location. fantastic lobby, fun bar. we hung out until 3 am and the staff had no problem with it even though we were a large, somewhat rowdy bunch.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzanne R
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I stayed here after the Rihanna concert and made dinner reservations too and I could not have picked a better hotel.

This hotel is beautiful. Everything about out is convenient. I love the location, I am fairly young and there were alot of bars in the area and driving distance o other locations wasn't long at all. Coming back I was surprised to see people still at the lounge bar around 2am!

VOICE is delicious, great service. Kevin (manager I believe), is extremely caring and checked up on us multiple times, our severs michael and lisa were super nice and had thoughtful insight on our orders.

Rooms are nicely decorated, I love the hallways and the red doors. Very nice boutique hotel. I stayed in a superior w jacuzzi and that bathroom was my favorite part. I loved it.

Stay here for a night out or a special occasion!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank alexmontes
Reviewed July 4, 2011

This is definitely not a 4 star luxury property! Room was dark and hallways creepy, and when first walked in noticed the lampshade peeling off. Ordered room service and they messed up order not once but twice. Had to call and ask for maid service one day (4 star really?!?). One of the elevators broke down which made for long wait. Wireless was touted as a free amenity. However, it was spotty at best--thank goodness it wasn't a business trip. Let's just say "not worth the money" is an understatement!

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank geauxsaintsfan
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This has a downtown location which means that some restruants and bars are in walking distance. That can be a real plus in the capital of car travel that is Houston. The hotel has a some character which makes for a pleasant distinction from the big chain hotels with hundreds of rooms. Relatively small and sited in a former bank the lobby and bar are welcoming and rooms are well appointed with comfortable beds and excellent showers. Bar food is good too. Service friendly.

Book early as it often gets full. But out of season rooms can be had for very good prices.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank UkBaggieBird
Reviewed June 19, 2011

My husband and I booked this trip through hotwire for a quick anniversary trip. We were definitely not impressed. This hotel is not the 4.5 stars that it advertises to be! With that being said, the valet and the bar staff were very nice. The front desk attendants were rude with no personality! The whole hotel was very creepy! The room was gross! Nasty, old patterned bedspread and outdated furniture! Spider-webs hanging from light fixture above bed. I begged my husband to go home! We ended up leaving first thing in the morning! Next time, we will pay more and stay where I know it's nice...like The Houstonian, ZaZa, 4Seasons!!!!! Very disappointed!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple