3,217 results
All reviewsconvention centertoyota centerthe executive loungediscovery greenminute maid parksky bridgerockets gamegreat hotellarge hotelattending a conferencelobby barhouse of blueswithin walking distanceself parkingdowntown arearoom serviceindoor pool
Reviewed October 15, 2017

The hotel is in a great location: baseball at Minute Maid park, GRB convention center, Toyota Center for basketball/concerts, just off Hwy. 59/45. If really busy, entrance for valet parking is a little tight and bar is slow but overall is very nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear lakelady115,

We appreciate your feedback and your business. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located in downtown Houston next to the Convention Center. Nice park across the hotel and there are decent restaurants nearby including the restaurants within the hotel. Ideal for business travelers. You have to take an Iber to go to the popular Tex Mex restaurants like Ninfa’s and El Tiempo. The rooms and bathrooms are pretty basic, not luxurious, and need updates. The service seemed quick for any requests. The staff and bell boys were all friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear NewYorkWorldExplorer,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I had access to VIP lounge as well which was amazing! Food, atmosphere and service were exceptional. Loved all the art and the area of this hotel. Walked every morning and it was gorgeous weather and area

1  Thank missyt564

Dear missyt564,

Thank you for sharing your exceptional experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with others on TripAdvisor. Our new R24 Executive Rooftop Lounge has been a tremendous hit with our guests. We encourage our guests to reserve executive level rooms so that they may benefit from this great amenity. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to providing you with more exceptional experiences in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

As a Hilton Honors member my wife and I stayed at the Americas for four days while attending a conference. From the first moment until the last of our visit the staff offered friendly, smiling helpful service. I received an upgrade for my room (with a modest charge) to a 17th floor, park view location. The hotel was well maintained, well staffed and the bed linens were crisp and fresh. The food and service provided to our conference was excellent. The coffee shop buffet offered a delicious array of options; although a little pricey. The 23rd floor gym is open 24/7 and has top-flight equipment. It's next to the spa, which we did not use.

There were only two issues with the place. Bath gel must be requested from Housekeeping; it is not in the bathroom with shampoo, soap and conditioner.
And the carpet in the room seemed worn and stained. Except for those minor issues the Hilton Americas is "the best".

Room Tip: Our high park view room was quiet. We did not hear a peep from our neighbors.
1  Thank valuer

Dear valuer,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with so many others. Recognizing our team for their hospitality is very kind of you to do. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you and your wife again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

The Hilton Americas was apparently spared by Harvey. Linked to the Convention center and surrounded by fairly good dining options one would rarely have to leave the immediate premises if attending a conference there, as I was.

1  Thank Kenneth L

Dear Kenneth L,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon.