3,219 results
All reviewsconvention centertoyota centerthe executive loungediscovery greenminute maid parksky bridgerockets gamegreat hotellarge hotelattending a conferencelobby barhouse of blueswithin walking distanceself parkingdowntown arearoom serviceindoor pool
Reviewed September 25, 2017

I have been staying here a number of years and always appreciate the great service from entire staff. As a matter of fact coming up on my bday stay in month. Also if in Houston do yourself a favor and stay here at Christmas they really do the lobby great life size figures made of chocolate candy. the answer is no you cant snap off finger

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank John D
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear John D,

We appreciate your continued loyalty to the Hilton Americas-Houston. We are going to take holiday décor "up a notch" this year...so come check it out! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Very adequate hotel attached to the convention centre. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance and at the hotel. You can easily take in an Astro’s game near by. Competitively priced for downtown city core.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Cascumpecage,

Thank you for your review and sharing your nice stay with others. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Stayed there this weekend and it was great as usual. The staff were helpful and very nice. The pool and hot tub are the best. Overall it is a great hotel and obviously well managed. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Executive floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jeremy P

Dear Jeremy P,

We are grateful for your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

The HIlton-Americas is a decent hotel to stay especially for business. The lobby is huge that has a starbucks and several restaurants. Hotel also has a FedEx. Rooms are clean and a nice size...right near the convention center and Toyota center. Mexican restaurant onsite is really good!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Lisa Joseph M,

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I would sum it up in a few points:

- Location: Is good, if you like the city life and enjoy looking at the downtown buildings.
- Pool: located at the highest level of the hotel. You will have a very nice view and also if you drink or smoke, the outside is convenience.
- Staff: Generally are nice and welcoming
- Room: clean and bed was comfortable
- Starbucks: located in the lobby and the their prices are outrageously high.
- VIP lounge: Which means you eat snack and breakfast for additional $60 a day.
- Valet: They will annoy you with the same questions every time you ask for your car. "Are you checking out. Are you coming back. What's your last name. What's your last 3 numbers of your ticket. What's this. What's that, etc" I don't understand why Valet and Front desk don't communicate.
- Front desk: I called and literally the phone rang for a minute. Finally, an agent asked me to hold. I held for 2 minutes and 30 seconds before I decided to hang up.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Rahif A
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Rahif A,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your stay was average and that you felt the prices in Starbucks were too high and you did not care for the valet's questions verifying your stay and vehicle information. We have shared this with our team.

We appreciate you staying with us and we do hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.