3,235 results
All reviews convention center toyota center the executive lounge discovery green minute maid park sky bridge rockets game great hotel large hotel attending a conference lobby bar house of blues self parking within walking distance downtown area room service indoor pool
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The room was comfortable and the fitness center and pool were wonderful. The staff was helpful and friendly. The concierge gave me two excellent dinner recommendations and helped navigate around in a new city. Definitely a great place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Dawn L
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Dawn L,

Thank you for your recommendation.

It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

The Hilton Americas is probably one of the nicest Hilton's I have stayed in. The lobby is very impressive and busy! The service was good with the exception of there was an hour wait for food if you wanted a hot meal. That was disappointing but they were able to offer us a club sandwich and fruit which turned out to be very good! That was a great alternative especially when eating dinner at 10:30pm. The rooms are very nice and the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out of it! I had a corner room so there was a nice view of Houston which isn't the greatest but better than a roof! This is the perfect location if attending anything in the convention center since they are connected. Overall a great overnight stay!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Travelsnob22Dallas
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Travelsnob22Dallas,

Thank you for sharing your Hilton Americas-Houston experience on TripAdvisor. We apologize for your dining experience and do appreciate the feedback.

We thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We just returned, and had a fantastic stay. We were there as part of a conference. Location was perfect. Beautiful hotel, and absolutely loved the scent that comes through their Vents in the lobby. I felt I was in a spa the whole time. Lobby, and Bar were beautiful. Rooms were clean, and great bedding. Near all restaurants. Loved walking across the street to the park, and make several stops at the Phoenicia Market, fantastic International market and Cafe. Also fantastic restaurant across the street: The Grove. Would definitely stay here, if we are back to Houston.

1  Thank MarjanLongIsland_NY
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear MarjanLongIsland_NY ,

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. Our convenient location has been a great feature for many of our guests.

We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was in Houston for business and decided to try the Hilton Americas because its centric location and easy access to Houston's Highways. When I got there what a came across was a great building, immaculate well maintained property and the hospitality from the staff was beyond amiable; from the security guard that great me getting out of the self parking elevator, all the way to the front desk, I felt like I was home and I knew this people for years, not an easy task. The hotel room was nicely decorated and with a nice, comfortable working station I was able to get some work done during the night before my meetings.
In terms of food, I had the chance to eat dinner at their cafe in their lobby. They offer a nice variety of items from salads, stakes and burgers, at a reasonable price and serving good quality food. (Make sure you try the flour-less chocolate cake, its a good compliment to finish the night).
I highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank atribin
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear atribin,

Our goal is for every guest to feel valued, cared for and respected. We appreciate reading when we have achieved this goal.

Thank you for staying with us and for your recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My Company made my travel arrangements, however, I was very pleased with the Hilton. It is a beautiful hotel. Very open and elegant. My stay was wonderful. The beds were soft and the room quiet. The Cafe was excellent. I ate there every night instead of going out. It was a nice respite for a long day.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Emily P,

We are very pleased your company made the right choice. Thank you for staying with us and recommending the Hilton Americas-Houston to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back.