Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$67
CrownePlaza.com
$90
$79
CrownePlaza.com
$81
$76
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$149
$179
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
$227
$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

3,188 results
All reviewsconvention centertoyota centerthe executive loungediscovery greenminute maid parksky bridgegreat hotellarge hotelattending a conferencelobby barhouse of blueswithin walking distanceself parkingdowntown areaastros gameroom serviceindoor pool
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My Company made my travel arrangements, however, I was very pleased with the Hilton. It is a beautiful hotel. Very open and elegant. My stay was wonderful. The beds were soft and the room quiet. The Cafe was excellent. I ate there every night instead of going out. It was a nice respite for a long day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Emily P,

We are very pleased your company made the right choice. Thank you for staying with us and recommending the Hilton Americas-Houston to others.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

It's really great. Comfortable rooms, likely staff, located in a downtown, has a beatiful park close. However, it's too expensive, with price about 400 dollars per day. But, if money isn't a problem for you I recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Rafaelcarneirons,

Thank you for sharing your Hilton Americas-Houston experience on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased our team provided you with great service over OTC week. Our rates were comparable to other hotel rates in Houston during that time period. We do hope our AAA Four Diamond service and facility provided a better value over other hotels.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My return visit was every bit and better than my first. I was upgraded without requesting same and the concierge level and lounge were spacious and comfortable.

Cleanliness was flawless and amenities were refreshed daily. If your destination is the Brown or the ballpark the location is the best. Not super convenient to other attractions but not bad. Service for our meeting was very good as was the food. Modern, sleek and comfortable. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear anasoll,

Thank you so much for your review and your continued support.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

this is my second or third stay in this hotel and the experience is always great. this stay they had free wifi for the week and i would suggest they keep it fre all the time. i also like the added furniture they have placed in the room such as ths large footstool. it provides more options for relaxing.

Dear intellar,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hilton Americas-Houston.

Please let us know when you plan on returning as we do have packages that include internet.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I am a Hilton Honors member, a Hilton Properties owner, and a loyal Hilton customer. As a business owner and traveler, when I book my hotels, I only stay at Hilton properties….When arrangements are out of my control, and I cannot stay at a Hilton, I am usually disappointed in the service and quality of the hotel.

I have stayed at a few lack-luster Hilton properties as well as some very well run Hilton properties, but without a doubt, the single best Hilton Hotel I have ever stayed at is HILTON AMERICAS – HOUSTON!!!

It would take me too long to recount the many members of the staff who helped, served, and catered to my needs and one unfortunate problem (not related to staff) over the course of my 4 day stay, but you need to know that EVERY person I came in contact with from the doorman to housekeeping was absolutely the best of what I have seen at Hilton!

One of my other companies specializes in Strategic Business Consulting, Sales, and Marketing, and in most cases, I could teach any hotel how to improve and develop their people and their brand, but I would not be able to teach their team a single thing! Their staff are so completely sold-out to SERVICE that anything I could add would be a waste of time. Their training methods, their standards, and their obvious calling to true customer service is evidenced in their staff.

I come from the perspective that when something is wrong – correct it. When something is right – celebrate it…and repeat it. They have something right!....They should celebrate it and repeat it!

I will look forward to my next stay at HILTON AMERICAS – HOUSTON!....in fact, I am seriously considering a family vacation to Houston – just so we can stay at the hotel with the knowledge that we will experience a high level of customer service.

Thank you HILTON AMERICAS - HOUSTON....The “Customer Service First” staff!

Room Tip: Grab a room overlooking the park.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

OCTraveler1970,

Thank you so much for such a nice and very special review. This means a lot to our team coming from a well travelled and very knowledgeable about service individual such as yourself.

We certainly hope we have the opportunity to host you again and continue to show we care for, value and respect our guests - as a Hilton Hotels 2012 Award of Excellence recipient (one of Hilton's highest honors) our goal is to provide the experience you had for every guest, every time.