Hilton Americas - Houston
$200
Hotels.com
$209
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$251
$219
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
$438
$349
Travelocity
3,045 results
All reviewsconvention centertoyota centerthe executive loungediscovery greenminute maid parksky bridgegreat hotellarge hotelattending a conferencehouse of blueslobby barwithin walking distanceself parkingdowntown areaastros gameindoor poolbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while attending a conference. The hotel definitely met and to a certain extent, exceeded my expections. Very upscale. Very clean. Very professional. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear evalano07,

It was nice to read you had an "Excellent Stay"!

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoing you back.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Just back from my third trip to Houston and the Hilton Americas. This is a lovely hotel with nice restaurants, rooms with almost every amenity I want, and a terrific location, especially if you are attending a convention. The convention center is just across the second floor bridge, a handy amenity in a downpour! Just on the edge of downtown, I think, as well. Easy walk to several nice restaurants and this year, a deli/grocery called Phoenicia, which I am about to review as well. My only gripe with the hotel is no complimentary wifi in your room. Yes, you can camp in the lobby to catch up on your email, but WHY do more expensive hotels charge for wifi when every ordinary motel in the country offers if for free? Costs the big guys a star IMHO!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear Suzanne S,

Thank you for sharing your Hilton Americas-Houston experience on TripAdvisor and your high ratings on our service, cleanliness, rooms, location and sleep quality. It was nice to read that our connection to the George R. Brown Convention Center is not only convenient, but protected you during a brief down pour.

We are sorry for your displeasure on the cost of our high speed guest room internet. As you mentioned, we do offer complimentary internet access in our hotel lobby. In addition, complimentary high speed internet is available in our Executive Level guest rooms, Executive Level Lounge, for all Hilton Honors Diamond and Gold level status guests and AT&T U-verse subscribers.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed here for a work conference. I was deeply impressed by the cleanliness of the entire hotel from lobby to hotel rooms. The rooms were comfortable too and up to An updated Hilton hotel.

The service of the employees at the hotel was great with even the bar manager coming to apologize when there was a wait for our beverages. Too be honest it didn't feel that long of a wait to begin with. Prompt and courteous service at all times.

I also had breakfast at the hotel with buffet. Average food and nothing that spectacular.

The location of the hotel was right beside and attached to the convention centre. There wasn't really that much around to walk to or do around the hotel. House of Blues is a couple blocks away.

Overall, I was really impressed with the hotel considering that Hilton can be at times inconsistent. This Hilton was a great Hilton.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear jo_m101,

Thank you for recognizing our team and the cleanliness of the hotel.

In addition to be conveniently located next to the George R. Brown Convention Center (the only hotel in Houston connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center via two sky bridges), the Toyota Center (Home of the Houston Rockets and great concerts) and Discovery Green. We are also a very short few blocks away from the Houston Pavilions, Minute Maid Park (Home of the Houston Astros), the new BBVA Compass Stadium (Home of the Houston Dynamo) and not far from the museum and theater districts. We also offer complimentary shuttle service to all hotel guests from 6 am – 11 pm around the local area.

We greatly appreciate your review and for staying with us..

We look forward welcoming you back

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I recently spent 12 nights at this hotel, something I do every year for Quilt market and Festival. I feel like an honored guest each time. I am greeted by name by the front desk staff and those who work in the Executive lounge. Every member of the hotel staff I come in contact with is pleasant, efficient, and seems genuinely interested that my needs are met. Brenda, who manages the Executive Lounge in the morning, and Erica, food service staff there, are top-notch people. I look forward to next year's visit.

Room Tip: Facing Discovery Green is a lovely view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bbquiltmaker

Dear bbquiltmaker,

Thank you for sharing your Hilton Americas-Houston experience on TripAdvisor and your recognition of two of our finest – Brenda and Erika.

We will continue to always making it a great stay for you.

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I very much like this hotel - the grandeur of the lobby takes me back to my favorite hotels in Asia such as the Shanghai Grand Hyatt and the Shangri-Las in Pudong and Nanjing. The rooms are nicely appointed and the spa and pool facilities are a treat. The Executive Lounge is great - breakfast selections (particularly the fruits) are top notch and all the staff are friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Executive Floor, with internet and refreshments (including continental breakfast) in the lounge. Make sure you chat with Brenda in the lounge, who will be more than happy to help if you need any assistance.
Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank BMD8

Dear BMD8,

We are honored to be your favorite hotel in Houston. We know you have a lot of choices, therefore we will not take anything for granted and work to continue to be your favorite.

Thank you for your recommendation and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back.