Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #152 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We are familiar with all Hilton Hotels and we were at home with this one. Comfortable and clean rooms, reliable wifi, good full breakfast with our hotel accomodations. The house staff were accommodating as well. Get your Hilton points and earn free room stays anywhere they have a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Maurice S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thanks delmundov. I appreciate your kind words about your stay with us. We aim to bring that same standards that you have become accustomed with when staying at any Hilton hotel. Thanks again and hope you come visit us again.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel was very bright and cheery and very clean. I really like the late check out time, because I am not a morning person, and I don't like going to hotels where you have to check in late and check out early in the mornings.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Maurice S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Hello Elbee56,

I hope you were rested up before you checked. I'm glad to know that we were able to accommodate your late check out request. Come and see us again.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Dangerous shuttle driver, speeding and recklessly zipping in and out of traffic, despite the fact that he had six passengers in the backseat, including our 22 month-old daughter. The air conditioner was too loud, the complimentary breakfast was disgusting. It was what you'd expect for a $50 hotel room - not a $180 hotel room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Caroline263

Hello Caroline263,

I would like to apologize about the awful transportation experience. I will speak to the shuttle driver and make the necessary changes to avoid any incidents like you experience. It bothers me that your stay did not go well. I would like for you to contact me so that I may discuss the details of your stay.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great hotel! Comfy bed, spacious, stove, fridge, microwave and plates etc. in room. Nice TV. Staff was super nice and accommodating. Reasonable rate for the hotel and they even offer Breakfast and Dinner with wine for free! Shuttle driver was sweet and prompt. Probably not the greatest neighborhood but if you need to be near the airport, I would say I would absolutely return. Best part, they let me early check in and I got to enjoy the sunshine by the pool!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Marcie S

Hello Marcie S,

Thanks so much for telling the world what we try to do on a daily basis. Our goal here at the Homewood is to make every stay a pleasant and rememberable one. I'm glad we could check you in early so that you could enjoy the pool side sun. Thanks again.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations on every score. Staff (particularly the two receptionists with whom I interacted) were friendly and helpful. My suite was clean and comfortable. I intend to return to this hotel for an extended stay. Room mate was also very pocket-friendly. The hotel's brand new shuttle bus picked me up promptly from the Houston International airport upon my arrival and returned me to the same airport within minutes of my readiness for departure. I certainly have no hesitation in recommending this facility - for business and/or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Adeolu O

Good Morning Adeolu O,

Thank you for verbal hi-five. We appreciate all the kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Rooms were reasonable, spacious and clean. The property is very convenient to the airport and may restaurants are just a short drive away. The only complaint is that they need more parking... we had to park at another property nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Euell
Maurice S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thanks Euell for the positive comments about your stay. We greatly appreciate it.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Location not good. Service spotty. Over priced, bill not as promised. Had trouble getting correct bill. Checkout clerk's attitude poor. Checkin clerk did not follow up as she said she would. I would not stay at this hotel again. Terrible impression and service at desk.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

FarmerBillTexas I apologize that you received such poor service. I would like to speak with you to find out what happened. Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may discuss your unpleasantness with you stay.