Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$138
$117
Hotwire.com
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskbasketball courtbedroom suitebreakfast staffwould stay againpleasant stayshuttle serviceclean hotelgreat roomeasy accessfull kitchenyogurtbusiness tripiahednabeltwaykitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The staff was not on level I expect. Not all of them for sure but the help provided to me later was not able to solve the problem I face. I was going to miss my meeting due to keeping my suits by mistake at front desk without handing to dry cleaner for two days. That happen even I promised several time they will do the job. I have to check out with my suits uncleaned.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Poor service, very slow check in/ check out, employees did not seem interested in customers but rather speaking with one another, overall cleanliness of hotel was average at best. I would not stay here again, too many other quality Hilton properties in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Clean room, great amenities. AWESOME breakfast and Dinner, both complimentary! Decent TV channel selection. Only real "complaint" is that I was very well aware of the guests around me. Walls and floor seemed pretty thin or transferred sound too well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The room was not comfortable. Sheets were scratchy, we had some mysterious bites on our bodies the next day.

The room had signs to call the front desk if we needed extra sheets and pillows. We did, but the front desk said "Sorry, housekeeping is closed."

My daughter left a pair of shoes in the room. The hotel confirmed they had them and would send them to us. We never received them.

As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, this was a very disappointing stay and would not recommend.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank 128Countries
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Staff was very nice, and made my stay really pleasant, the room was good and fresh when i got it. but what really made my stay is that I forgot something important in the hotel and it took me 2 days to figure it out, it was found by front desk. chapeau and thank you....

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business