“The Staff make this place like home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport

Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #160 of 501 Hotels in Houston
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Staff make this place like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed here while caught up in the stress of airport delays for 4 days. The staff, especially the manager and Tina from the kitchen, went above and beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcome and as comfortable as at home. Where can you stay and get dinner with wine and beer, and a hot breakfast included. Popcorn in the full service kitchen for snacking. Also the pillows are wonderful!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Arrived after midnight, front desk young man was very nice and friendly. Suite is awesome, mattresses could be firmer though. Breakfast should be served a bit longer, until 10 am, which is not the case. Overall stay was really great. A tiny bit far from the airport but the staff is super cool with the shuttle, either to the terminal or the rental car building.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Maurice S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor User, we have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them for all the world to see, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority. The young man that you spoke highly of is DJ and he exhibits what we strive for everyday. On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites - IAH, thank you and we look forward to serving you again.
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We have been at this place one week and the entire staff is wonderful. Room service staff are very helpful along with the safe shuttle drivers. What we like about the staff is that they acknowledge everyone with "good morning, good evening and very polite." Looking forward to another visit soon! Thank you Lisa at the front desk for your smile everyday. Keep up the great service.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Maurice S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton - IAH. We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel and we would love to have you stay with us again! Please think of us when coming back to Houston. fromfloridaFlorida, I will let Lisa know how she positively affected your visit.
Chrarleston, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very Nice accomidations. The Staff goes above and beyond to assist and was a friendly as I have seen. The Breakfast and Manager’s Reception had wonderful food and drinks. This hotel was a true value and is a wonderful place to stay of any extended stay. Location is great for in and out of Airport but can be a haul for downtown. However, the express way (toll) will get you downtown quickly. I will stay here everytime I need to be in Houston.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Walter M, thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton - IAH. We please to know that we are your hotel of choice when visiting Houston. We anticipate your next visit.
Hoffman Estates, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Good service Good choice and no problem at all. To compare with other Hilton group hotel, fare is a little bit high. But so far no problem at all and this kind of questionnaire is hard for me to consume time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suite by Hilton - IAH. We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel and we would love to have you stay with us again! Please think of us when coming back to Houston.
College syation
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

One hour prior to my arrival I called ahead to request that the 2 baby cribs be placed in the room for us. I have stayed at this location before with my family and the cribs were readily available as are they at all homewood suites I have stayed at. Upon my arrival the cribs were not in the room... Upon checking in the clerk made no men soon of them not being ready or in the room although we had referenced my call to him an hour prior.....? So I just called the from desk and politely requested them again he said I busy right now and my driver is gone I'm waiting for him to come back so I said I'll come down to get them if that would be helpful? He replied Yes. So I come down there and he sticks a framed sign on the foyer desk explaining he's helping a guest and will return briefly. He excorts me to the elevator and ask what room are you in??? And I told him my room # then he pushes my floor # and let's me off the elevator stating ill bring you the cribs ??? so why did I go all the way down there to help???? Then he returns with one crib only and states he is going to check the other storage and will be back. We'll at midnight he is still not back so I go down to the front desk and He has apparently left for the night.. I explain to the clerk that I had made two prior resquest and pretty much insisted that she get me a crib now or I wasn't leaving the desk. She made excuses I'm new I don't know where they keep them give me a second bla bla bla finally she was persuaded to help me so she texted a coworker to find out where they were kept. Then she got her keys and we rode up the elevator together. Once we were up there she unlocked a few rooms then said I have the wrong key so I'll go get my other keys.. We'll I never saw her again? Then I went back to the front desk to again the 4th time request my crib and a man the driver who had apparently returned was coming he tdown the hall I asked if he was looking for me z crib he said yes what's your room # so I told him and then I never saw him again either! By now it was 2 am!!! I'll never stay at this hotel again!!! And if the staff is reading this!!! The correct response is !!! Yes mms I'll get it right away !!! And then FOLLOW THROUGH!!

• Stayed December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Maurice S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
We cannot apologize enough for the poor level of service you received during your stay. The situation is unacceptable and we will be speaking with the members of our staff to ensure that what happened to you doesn't happen to anyone else. Thank you for your comments.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great value! Great staff! I have been here two visits and always had a great room and great service. I like the location and I always felt safe. Not a great complimentary breakfast, but it will due if your hungry.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family