“Impressive ”

Ranked #4 of 273 things to do in Houston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hands-on interactive exhibits in the areas of science and technology, history and culture, health and human development, and the arts.
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited the museum on a Thursday evening when it’s free after 5pm. You could spend a full day there and still not see everything! It’s absolutely amazing and the kidtropolis section is incredible. My little one was mesmerised by it all.

Date of experience: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,548)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"whole family"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I am working near Houston and I took my son to this place and he had a blast, the museum is really nice, it can be tough to find a place to park but once you are in your kids are gonna enjoy for sure

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

This is a jewel for children of all ages. I brought my children here when little; now a younger relative loves. The "tot spot" is a hit for little ones. Try to come when school groups aren't touring and it's less crowded. It can be a bit overwhelming - at least for the adults!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

It is the perfect place to spend a day with you little ones. We went there last Thanksgiving Break and it was an awesome experience for our kids. There is a lot to do, so expect to spend 5 to 7 hours at this place. My kids were not ready to leave at all. They have water/ splash area outdoor and playground. They place has small dining area, but you could still sit outside and eat. Highly recommended, it is really a must in your visit to Houston area especially with your young ones.

Date of experience: November 2017