Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

50 Reviews
from $59.00
More Info
1,550 results
All reviews all ages outdoor water grocery store toddler area older kids water works outdoor area hands on activities great place for kids my kids love different activities year olds interactive exhibits lots of fun free admission across the street whole family
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Great place to bring children of all ages and let them explore! So much to see and so many activities to participate in. It’s even fun for the adults!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Both of my kids really enjoyed this museum! They really thought of everything - a bank, grocery store, vet, restaurant, news station, courtroom and so much more! My 4 year old loved the bottom floor that had the LEGO car racetrack, rocket launcher, and make your own parachute. If you are a member of your local children’s museum, you can get in free. Otherwise, I think it’s $12/person. We spent about 2 hours here and the kids would have spent longer, but the adults were worn out. Great place for family fun!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018

Had never been there, but it was 28 degrees and so I took my 3 yr. old granddaughter. Off to a great start as the cashier had some leftover free admission tickets----yay! Told by staff that Kidtropolis would be the best fit for her. She loved it! Shy for about 5 minutes and then just jumped right in. Waited on tables, took orders, fixed the "food", created some art, explored the ambulance. Next! There was a STEM area that I was going to pass up, but she marched right in & began to turn cranks, pull levers, spin wheels, and programmed Code-a-pillars. Who knew? The HUGE climbing area was too overwhelming, but what fun she had. Great place for some older kids too.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Hippotx
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time. There is a parking lot across from the museum. We had 8 year olds. My niece is 11 and spent the night there with Girl Scouts. She had a great time. The neighborhood was great. The kids get credit cards to get a job and spend. There is a cafe with lots of choices of food, at reasonable prices.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to the museum with grandchildren and their friends, but I never cease to love the looks on their faces when they arrive. There are almost endless things for them to see and do at the museum, and quite a bit that I enjoy myself! Parking can be a nuisance. Try going by yourself the first time, or maybe with just one kid to check it out.

Date of experience: November 2017