Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial Park Area
$239
$209
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$121
$259
$145
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$104
galahotels.com
$139
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom facing the highwayhot tubfrontage roadroad noiseindoor poolthe breakfast arearooms are spaciousstayed nightsfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againgalleria areagriseldahurricaneharveyunitscereal
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

The manager even offered to assist with my bags. We had a great stay. The breakfast was very good and it was close to the Galleria and downtown. We stayed 4 nights and the staff was very friendly. We booked again to visit my daughter for Thanksgiving. I was offered an upgrade to a suite since I was going to stay longer.

• Stayed: August 2013
edgarcia79, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay. We value your opinions and we are happy you had a great stay.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at Holiday Inn Express on our way to San Antonio on May 11 2013. It was easy to find with close access to I-10. The rooms were clean and the employees were very friendly. They have a decent breakfast. The only down fall would be the lack of dinner places nearby. We don't know our way around Houston and wanted something close with in walking distance. Our only choice was Jack in the Box which is next door. I have nothing against Jack in the Box. But I would have preferred a different restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susanne209
edgarcia79, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel. The restaurants are somewhat hidden. Our knowledgable front desk would be glad to assist you with maps and directions to nearby restaurants. We are near the Galleria area which offers a wonderful selection of shopping and dining options. There are also restaurants further down West on I10. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at this location every time I'm in Houston for business. Shame on me for not writing a review in the past. Every time that I have stayed here, I have experience the most proffesional customer service from the the whole staff. Lovette, Griselda and the Maintenance guy Agustin are wonderful persons and their proffesionalism exceeds expectations. They are great assets for this location. They are the reason I continue to stay at this location. I feel very comfortable when they are there.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have gotten are very comfortable. The rooms on the south are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
edgarcia79, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking time to leave a review. Please let us know how we can make your next stay better.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nothing to get too excited about but it will deliver what's expected. Suites are not quite as spacious as some of the other HIE suites and its location right next to Interstate Highway 10 has is pros and cons. Breakfast is the HIE standard and is managed quite well given the small space it is served up in. It's clean and cleaning staff are friendly and efficient. A little bit more expensive than what we are used to when 'on the road'. We paid a little over $200 + TAX per night per suite. Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Sixth floor rear facing rooms will probably allow you some nice views of the downtown Houston skyline.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
edgarcia79, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thanks so much for your comments, we always appreciate getting your feedback.

As any hotel we have our pros and cons, although we try to fight past that to make it a great stay. If you're traveling to Houston for the first time we may not be the place. If you have been to Houston you will see that we are in a location that will get you anywhere you like to go in a matter of minutes. Traveled to the Fine Art's Museum on Thursday (because it is free) you can make it there in 15 minutes during high traffic. Knowing your area is key in any travelers book. Although you also have to be willing to see the area with new eyes. We hope you come back and see us again, because we are trying for you.

Thanks.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The front desk staff where very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The breakfast attendant cleared tables for guests and kept all of the food choices stocked. The pool was a good size and had warm water which is a huge plus for me. There was also a hot tub which we enjoyed. The floor in the breakfast area was sticky- not dirty, but the entire area was sticky. We had a room facing the highway and even though there is a lot of road noise we managed to get a good nights sleep. The exit from 610S is currently undergoing construction and we had a hard time getting to the hotel initially.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
edgarcia79, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for these great comments, our staff will be happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We feel bad that you have a hard time getting to the hotel. That is sometimes A Houston issue construction is always in progress somewhere in Houston. We hope you come and visit again and enjoy what Houston has to offer.