Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial Park Area
$239
$209
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$259
$145
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$183
$104
galahotels.com
$139
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom facing the highwayhot tubfrontage roadroad noiseindoor poolthe breakfast arearooms are spaciousstayed nightsfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againgalleria areagriseldahurricaneharveyunitscereal
Reviewed June 24, 2012

everything was great, I visited the website and read reviews before going, and I would like to say everyone has their own opinion due to their personality. I had a pleasent stay and I would go back there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This hotel was conveniently located off the freeway. The rooms were well maintained and the front desk was very attentive. The breakfast staff kept pace with the crowd and was clean. The parking area was large enough to handle the number of guests and safe. I did not use the pool but it looked well maintained. This was my second stay at this hotel and I will gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room that does not face the highway...if you don't sleep well with traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear MarkyMarkGA,

Thank you for staying with us again and leaving us a review. We are so pleased you like our location. We look forward in having you stay with us in the future.

Sincerely
Griselda Hernandez
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Normally, my stay here is great but this time due to the room I had it was less than desirable. I had room 215 and the noise comming from the mechanical room next door was non stop. It would wind down and start up again like an airplane engine. Then it would just run constantly. I had to take a sleeping pill to get any sleep. Next time I will go somewhere else rather than have to sleep in that room. I cannot believe something cannot be done to stop the noise. I come down to Houston every couple of months now and this Hotel is close to our office so I would like to continue to stay there.
Hope something is done.

Room Tip: Don't pick the east end rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Dear Glen G,

Thank you for staying with us again and leaving us a review. I am pleased you like the convenient location of our hotel as well as our clean and comfortable room accommodations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I’m sorry for any inconvenience the noise from our mechanical room caused you during your stay. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Have stayed at several HI Exp: Jacksonville, Florida, San Francisco and Houston. All have been good. This Houston property exceeded expectations. Every staff member was professional, pleasant, helpful and went out of their way to make sure we received excellent service.

Room Tip: The property faces frontage road for I 10 (Katy Freeway). Rooms on south side quieter. Face an area comprised with single family dewllings populated with numberous trees.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thanks for your kind words.

We are thankful for the staff that I have here. They show me everyday that they love our guest and work hard. No matter what training we do my staff has showen me that they will continue to meet and excede my expectations for cutomer service. I will pass on the good words to our staff and again thanks for these kind words.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed for 4 days, the rooms was spacious and nicely cleaned. The breakfast I found excellent with a nice selection from pancakes, bagel, muffin, bread, yogurt, cereal, milks, eggs, sausages, buscuit, bacon to a nice selection of teas & juice-very complete. The staff is friendly and very attentive. Location was great with easy access to freeway only 10 mins to Galleria Mall and 15 to Downtown.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad that our guest enjoy our breakfast. We have struggled so much to get a good varity that everyone likes. Most guest love our Cinnamon rolls and our one button Pancake machine. On Fridays my family would make a tradition of getting donuts and kolaches to enjoy. I brought that experiance here every Friday we have donuts and kolaches to enjoy with all our guest. We hope you come back soon and enjoy another stay with us.