“bd present”

Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“bd present”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

my son and i celebrated my bd in this restaurant. we enjoyed ourselves. the selection of drinks salads, meat and dessert (was divine). we have tried the angus grille brazilian steakhouse, and we were not impress. the servers were on top of their games. i like my meat rear to medium rear while my son is medium well. the always have a choice of either cut of meat and the way it is cook at every food service. their is a complimentary valet service, parking is not problem. most of my son's friend said the it is much better than fogo de chao in flavor and pricing. it was a wonderful experience and a fabulous bd gift. please give a lot of room to savor the cut meat. they have different sides dishes and sauce, for added flavor. worth the whole experience...enjoy!!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
“I can not say enough good things about this restaurant!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I just got home from the best lunch I think I have ever had! The service was so personable, there to help at every turn. The manager came over and took time to really talk to the table, not just ask if everything was OK. He surprised us at the end of our meal with a slice of cake to share, as my guest and I were both celebrating our birthdays. He only knew this because he did ask if we were there for a special occasion. The food? INCREDIBLE!!! Everything cooked to perfection! I even loved the wait staffs uniforms, very unique!
Very reasonably priced for the large assortment of dishes to choose from. I can not wait to go back!

Grenoble, France
“Fabulous Churrascaria”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is now _the_ place to have great Brazilian steak in Houston.

The food is excellent and so is the service. A lot of attention is given to the customers who can really eat at their pace, not rushed out the door as quickly as possible to re-serve their table. Waiters are friendly and will go out of their way to find just the piece of meat you would like, cooked the way you like it.

I used to go to the other famous churrascaria in Houston, I find Chama Gaucha a much better choice.

• Visited August 2013
“OK food, hostile valet personnel.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Well, we had a business dinner here. We got there right as the valet personnel were coning off the entire strip mall parking lot's empty spaces. I parked in a spot not coned off. The valet guy got so mad, ran down to my car and told me it was valet only, in broken English. To which I said, "no cone, no valet spot". This angered him, and he put a cone in front of my car and acted as if he wanted to fight me, or call a tow truck...ridiculous. Every available spot is valet in this lot. The meat is very salty here, the saving grace is the filet that comes around once a meal, and the salad bar. I won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
Abuja, Nigeria
“wonderful dining”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This restaurant beat my expectations by a mile. The atmosphere is really good and the staff were excellent, really shoving the food down your throat. It was a pleasant change of environment, the wine selection was really good and the dessert was also amazing. The actual best part is the friendly staff.