Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$76.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Houston Zoo
Houston CityPASS®
163 Reviews
from $76.00
from $63.00
from $395.00
4,146 results
All reviews gorilla exhibit all ages train ride giraffes exhibits parking lion enclosures carousel grandkids admission
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Loved the reptile display, the elephants, monkeys, apes, and cats.
Very well laid out zoo with lots of shade and seats for use in the heat!
I would have loved to have been able to get a good coffee though!
Definitely plan to get there early as it gets so busy.

2  Thank CJJJMJDJ
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

I love going to the Houston Zoo with my daughter. She loves seeing the animals and everything that is going on there. We have been there for the regular part of the zoo as well as the Zoo Lights done during Christmas which is very fun. We have also gone during an event they were having for dinosaurs which my daughter also loved very much. The parking can get a little crazy but it is the zoo and you should be prepared to have to find a parking spot and or park a ways away and walk to the entrance of the zoo. That's just part of the experience. If given the chance the specialty events should be attended at the Houston Zoo. The family will really enjoy it.

1  Thank fjs2084
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

The Houston Zoo has been significantly upgrading its facilities for both animals and guests. The last two years we have been going about 20 times a year. This is my daughter's favorite adventure. Yes in the summer on the weekend it can be a little overwhelming with people and the Houston heat but if you make your own schedule, are a at home mom or dad or are on holidays in Houston. This is a great stop to enjoy the area.

1  Thank Derek V
Reviewed July 6, 2019

I so enjoyed the experience the maps were easy to folloe and the people i met there were very friendly.

1  Thank jimpufahl
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

We had a membership a few years ago. But didn't renew. We just got another one. My 2 year old is very interested in all the activities:). The we did the dinosaur exhibit. It was pricy but I guess worth it. Very small area but it was pretty cool. The splash pad was being re painted the last few trips hopefully next time it will be open. There's still plenty of places to get wet to cool off on the hot Texas day. I recommend going early for good parking and my kids tend to get fussy and sleepy later in the day so long nap after is great!!! You can bring your own snacks and drinks. Can't wait to go AGAIN!!

Date of experience: June 2019