“MelJay14”

Magnolia Hotel Houston
Ranked #35 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed here one night, for a nearby wedding, and had a great experience. Our stay was brief so we were unable to enjoy all the amenities. Valet service was good, staff was very nice, hotel is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Ryan E, Public Relations Manager at Magnolia Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Hey Dede G,

We're so happy you had such a great experience during your stay! Keep us in mind for the next one.

Best,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The hotel was great to come back to after a wonderful wedding. The breakfast buffet was excellent and we reminisced on the fun wedding we attended the night before. The exercise room was in full use when we went. We wanted to go to the pool but it was a bit too windy for anyone. Overall, our stay was fantastic. Nice music in the lobby, friendly curb service, and friendly wait staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Ryan E, Public Relations Manager at Magnolia Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Hey ELIZABETH P,

Thanks for staying with us, taking the time to review it all, and for being awesome. We're glad you had a good time and we look forward to the next event -

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed there for a wedding and in all the hotels we have been in, this is by far the best! "The best" doesn't even begin to describe them!!!
Amazing service. Rooms are HUGE and nicely decorated. My only "complaint"was the lighting. Not the best lighting to apply makeup under but non the less I worked my way around that. I wouldnt pick any other hotel in Houston other than the magnolia

• Stayed: March 2014

Hey MyChan M,

That's usually where we get em. The cookies. Thanks for staying, reviewing and being awesome.

Till next time,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Thanks for a great weekend. You made our stay enjoyable. Clean comfortable beds and loved the dressing area and 2nd sink outside of the bathroom. Thanks for changing the breakfast time to accommodate our volleyball team. I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hey CCnbtxrealtor,

You and the team are always welcome at Magnolia! Thanks for the review -

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have stayed at The Magnolia in Houston numerous times and can always get top notch service from Jennifer K. in Sales, Valet and Bellmen, Wait staff and anyone running the front desk. I am generally in town for business but the rare occasion I am able to bring my family the experience is always first class. I have spread the word regarding this hotel to my colleagues and friends and have also hosted a few meetings in the meeting rooms. I am looking forward to my next stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jabbott13
Ryan E, Public Relations Manager at Magnolia Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hey Jabbott13,

Thank you for making us your go-to hotel in Houston! We thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to review. We look forward to your next stay, business or pleasure, we'll be here.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had a one night stay at the Magnolia while on business in Houston. Overall, it was a nice stay. The hotel location is superb, the breakfast was tasty, and the service was first class. I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hey LonelyCruiser,

We're so glad you chose to stay with us, and that you wrote a review! We hope to see you again soon - till then -

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am a Marriott guy through and through, but when I couldn't get into one this past trip to Houston I stayed at the Magnolia. WHAT A WONDERFUL HOTEL. The people that were there are every bit as nice; the rooms are actually somewhat bigger than a traditional Marriott; you could practically do cartwheels in the bathroom of my standard room; they have a free cocktail hour from 5-7 which is great compared to an honor bar at a Marriott; it was close to everything that I needed within a short walking distance; and the gym is on the top floor and the pool is on the roof! I was leery of this place because it didn't have the Marriott name, but boy was this a solid hotel.

Room Tip: The elevators tend to get very busy in the mornings, so the lower you are, the fast you can get down...