2,966 results
All reviews cookies and milk rooftop pool cookie buffet minute maid park complimentary happy hour valet parking downtown area within walking distance valet service beautiful hotel free breakfast lounge area exercise room convention center astros game yogurt toyota center
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Hotel stay was pleasant and room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was above average. Experienced long "on hold" time when calling front desk (15 minutes total for two occurences on one call). Also waited 35 minutes for bellman (who did not show) before handling my own luggage on checkout.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great hotel, perfect for concerts at the Toyota Center. They even have a free shuttle that will bring you and pick you up. The room was so quiet too. We didn't hear neighbors or people overhead, even though it seemed very busy at breakfast the next morning. Great space, a really good place to stay. I will stay here again when I am in Houston.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We checked in on 11/30, several ladies for a little bachlorette party weekend in Houston, we are still currently here. Our experience with this hotel has not been up to par of what I was expecting from this hotel. When we pulled up to the hotel we were greeted by the valet who quickly unloaded the truck and took us inside. At the time of check in the front desk person did not let the bride know they were putting a hold on her credit card for the full amount of both rooms for the 2 nights and he did not telling us about the free drinks, cookies and milk and breakfast. We just happen to overhear the other desk clerk who was explaining everything about the hotel to another guest that was checking in. We go to our rooms which were very nice and get ready for the night. I took my shower around 6:45pm and my shower started of hot but midway thru it was only warm and the knob turned all the way to hot. To shorten this up, the front desk continued to be rude at different points since we've been here (14 hours so far), the valet was not very helpful in getting us a cab, no one has been friendly at all but I will say the shuttle service was excellent and the valet getting my truck and getting stuff (phone charger and phone) out of my truck and bringing it to us was outstanding. Breakfast, all though plentiful, was cold. Hotel itself was nice, beds were comfy, location was great and we got a great price. We have one more night to go, hopefully it will get better.

Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank dilmo
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Just completed a 3 night stay here for business. Staff was overly friendly. Room was beautiful and quiet. bed was very comfortable.
Free hot and continental breakfast, wine in the evening and cookie bar at 8. Can't go wrong.
Only complaint was when my husband tried calling the phone would ring forever and then disconnect.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the sky rises. Great photo at night.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for three days with my girlfriend and we really enjoyed our stay. The reception was great and the front desk and valet parking was excellent. We really enjoyed the breakfast and all other amenities provided by the hotel staff. Their rooms are gorgeous and sheets and pillows were good too. In spite of us not using the pool and gym, I can go ahead and say they were well maintained as the pool was on a roof top and would have been awesome to take a dip in the afternoon when the weather was pleasant.
The hotel is located at a vantage point with the Galleria mall within 10 miles if you like that kinda shopping. There seemed to be a wedding while we were staying and they did an excellent job of making sure rest of us were not disturbed by it. The bar has a billiards room attached and that's a great bonus. They have a library attached to the dining area and it makes for some pleasant reading.
The only con would be the cable TV service they offer which is pretty standard but there were loose connections and lot of disturbance.
If not I would recommend staying here.

Room tip: Try to get a room away from the elevators if possible. Since its surrounded by buildings it does not matter which side you are on as you will not have a view.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple