“Outstanding Customer Service”

Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook
Ranked #186 of 504 Hotels in Houston
“Outstanding Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Residence Inn Marriott in Willowbrook for 2 weeks straight and didn't know how I would feel being away from my family for so long, but the front desk staff made me feel right at home. The morning staff, afternoon staff, and the over night staff were awesome and made me feel welcome from the minute I walked in the door. Martha, Angie, Justine, Gina, and Brett are an ASSET to the hotel and if I could I would hire them all! I will most definitely recommend this hotel to all my peers! Thank you Willowbrook Residence Inn for providing such a memorable and great experience for me!

• Stayed July 2013
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Wow! This is such a great comment! Since we are designed for long term stays we really do want our guests to feel at home! We understand the importance of routine, interaction with others and the normal comforts of home! Please come back to visit!
Martha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Moving to Houston and have 2 months in a hotel. I started in another for 2 nights, then moved to the Residence Inn - I plan to stay here for the rest of the 2 months.

Location is good - right across the street from a mall, and walking distance (1/2 mile) from several restaurants and bars.

Staff is very nice and accommodating - they make you feel like they genuinely want to make you happy, and it works! Thanks to Gina and everyone else for making my stay enjoyable!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank stevek66-2
Steve,
Thank you so much for the great comments! We would love to help in anway that you or your wife may need while with us for the next couple of months!
Thanks,
Houston, Texas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Honestly the hotel it self was pretty good, but the service on the other hand was terrible. Any request that was made was scoffed at and was treated as an inconvenience and a waste of their time. I was truly shocked that such a nice hotel had such a rude front desk staff morning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank LMZTravel
Dear LMZTravel,
I am truly embarassed by the way you may have been treated while a guest at the Willowbrook Residence Inn. As you can see most of our comments are great regarding the staff and we strive to provide excellent service. If you would like to discuss this and we could resolve the issue that you had please contact me at 832-237-2002 or martha.trammell@pillarhotels.com
Argyle, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We used Marriott points to stay during a baseball tournament. Gina, the front desk auditor and Angie the manager were absolutely wonderful about meeting and surpassing all of our needs and expectations. The room we got was perfect, clean and definitely family friendly. Service is not a thing of the past if you go to the right places. Well never stay anywhere else if we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Wow! What a great comment! We appreciate the positive feedback! Also, Gina and Angie are wonderful as you mentioned! We look forward to having you back! :)
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I recently completed 2 stays at this hotel within the past 2 weeks. The staff is fantastic, very friendly and offered to meet our every need. Breakfast was good. It seems like every day they have a couple new things available for breakfast. They even had Eggs Florentine which I thought were delicious (it was my first time eating them). The rooms are great. Once I stayed in the 2 bedroom suite and the second time in a King Studio. The price is excellent as other hotels in the area were the same price but didn't include the living room and kitchen. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you so much!! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and please come back soon!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was detailed to Houston for 90 days for a work related detail.  I stayed at this hotel and was made to feel like I was at home.  The staff were all polite and courteous.  They knew my name and always greeted me in a welcoming manner.  It was always refreshing to come back from a day at work and chat with the staff.  The food was always good and the coffee was always hot.  The rooms were clean and well maintained.  I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay, long term or short.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank You so much Mr. Walker!! We loved your cheesecake you sent us!!! Come visit us again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise to actually be treated as a welcome guest from the moment of check in to check out. The reception staff were outstanding and made every effort to make my short stay pleasant. Location was great, mall, food, full gym.. I will be going back.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for the comments!! We hope you will come back soon!