“Great food, always!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Kung Food II
Ranked #812 of 8,115 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison, Mississippi
“Great food, always!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This is my stop every time I come to Houston. Since I travel alone I always get my food to go. It is always great Chinese food. The Mongolian beef is awesome. I have never had anything there that wasn't good. I travel all over the country and this is the only Chinese restaurant I visit. I am shocked by some of the mediocre reviews. If you are staying at one of the nearby hotels it is well worth the visit.

Huffman, Texas
“average food, below average service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I ordered shrimp with lobster sauce, very bland. I asked the waiter what he recommended and he just stared at us. I asked for extra lemons for my tea and was given one that was so thin you could almost see through it. My friend ordered a chicken dish and set it was O.K. They may have decent food but we did not get any of it and I will never return based on the customer service. After paying we were tracked down in the parking lot by an employee who said we did not pay (in front of many people walking by), after showing the receipts she just walked back to the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
“Kung brings the Pao!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food here is very spicy, but very tasty! They are not selfish with portions and I often have enough to take home and share. Their crab puffs are more meaty than nearby Nee Hao, but the two places can't really be compared in my opinion. Nee Hao is more "fast food" Chinese whereas Kung is what I would expect at a buffet, only available to go. Great food and good service as well.

Visited July 2013
houston
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Ok chinese food. Great values for lunch. A bit on the greasy side, but the portions were large. Service was prompt.

Visited July 2013
Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Chinese Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food was good, i have had better. The service is not quite up to par. The employees were eating. In the dinning room and waiting on customers, not very professional.

• Visited July 2013