“Wonderful”

Jus Mac
Ranked #539 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2012

1st time there. I love this place. Great Food, Great Atmosphere. Get all around. The Mac is out of this world. Cannot wait to go back. Keep it up!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Well the name is a bit deceiving because they have salads and paninis as well but that's fine because the brisket panini was absolutely delicious! My husband and I split this tasty panini which consisted of tangy bbq sauce, nice lean pieces of beef, diced onion and pickles....a really nice flavorful combination! We also split an order of the mac and cheese with chili and fritos on top. Sounds odd but tasted great! The mac and cheese was NOTHING like the kraft variety....it was real cheesy goodness! Our daughter had something called the "hangover" ... hash browns on the bottom, topped with the cheesy goodness mac and cheese, then an egg and some habenero sauce and garnished with peppers and evil tomatoes. Once again, seemed like a very strange combo but I wished I'd ordered it after one bite (minus said evil tomatoes of course)! The personal size is plenty for lunch. If I lived here, I'd definitely go back and try some of the other flavors! The only negative thing is the parking lot is TINY.....we had to park pretty far down the street and that was no fun for someone who is not used to the humidity in Texas!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have tasted their take-out before (All American and Cheeseburger) but had the chance to eat lunch there today and pick my own order. I was NOT disappointed! I ordered the chili cheese today. Imagine a piping hot personal-sized iron skillet filled with yummy, creamy mac and cheese, then topped with homemade chili and garnished with a few Fritos. I had the personal size, which is a bit smaller than the regular size, but still plenty - unless you're sharing! The only disappointing thing about this place is not being able to try more flavors at once! I would HIGHLY recommend giving this cute little place a try, especially once the weather cools off a bit more. It is comfort food in its highest form.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I were out for our "Babymoon" in The Heights and had heard great things about Jus' Mac. It's a super trendy looking, casual place. You order at the counter and there are many different varieties of Mac you can choose from. We were SO excited to go. I got the Tomato/Mozzarella version today and my husband got the Bacon Bliss. We thought it was alright just not impressive. There was barely any "stuff" in our mac n cheese (i.e. barely any bacon, barely any tomato). The atmosphere was great though and hopefully you'll have a better food experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We went to Jus Mac after spotting it after leaving an event in The Heights. It is a counter order casual place with a great selection of mac & cheese. We were a tad disappointed with the "sides" as they only had pannini and we would have like an old fashion chili cheese dog instead of pannini but we were at a mac & cheese place so we get it! The mac and cheese portions were good for the price and the ingredients were fresh and tasty. Definately will return.