Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center
Brentwood Inn(Houston)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to stayesatelevisiontexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was here out of town from Chicago working as a Superintendent for Construction. Everybody at this hotel was very nice and polite and professional. The janitorial/maintenance, housekeeping and the front desk. All very professional and polite with a smile to help me get through my day that much easier. Rooms were clean, everything was kept up very nicely. But there was one guy that stood out from the rest with exceptional service and that was Ruben at the front desk at the Johnson Space Center. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, polite and asked how everything was all the time but was not annoying about it. He does a wonderful job and deserves to be groomed for his excellence in his profession. Give him a vacation and a promotion. Ruben was definitely a very hard worker. I am giving you guys a perfect review solely because of Ruben.

Room Tip: Ask for Ruben
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Mike F,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about our staff. Our staff is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've been staying with Extended Stay on and off for the last year or so! The staff has Always taken care of me and my needs! Ruben has been a big inspiration to me since the first time we meet! He has great patience, smile, and has gone out of his way each time I've needed help!! It's a pleasure having to go to the staff for help! Thanks FOR MAKING ME FEEL AT HOME AWAY FROM HOME!! I'm very impressed with the way Ruben has treated me and the other guests with Respect, Patience, and Understanding even when his day is not going well! He is a Great Asset to Your Company! Thanks Ruben and Entire Staff!!!!!! Y'all Make Me Smile!
Have a Bleesed Day Gregg U.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Gregg U, It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My Name Is Roshanda Humphrey, and I would like to take this time to say, that my stay at the Johnson Space Center Extended America, has been Excellent!!! The staff there has been really helpful and always polite. My check-in went very well and smooth. and big shout to Ruben at the front desk!!!! He has done alot for me and my son Terrance.. way to go.. Extended St
ay America. And Thanks Ruben!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay America Houston - NASA . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay enjoyable. Please know that we would be elated to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been staying at this motel since Nov 2012, the staff has been absolutly beautiful to me
I'm talking from the front desk to the janitor, maids, they are never to busy to talk to me day or nite, my room is always clean, the front desk personnel are especialy kind, they always have a smile for me no matter what kind of day they mite have had, Extended stay needs to be very proud that you have these people,working for you, I know I'm very proud of everyone of them

thanks
LARS ECKLUND
larsecklund1@aol.com
970-261=5470

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Lars E, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at our NASA location. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or several months. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My personel experience with this Extended Stay Hotel Front Desk Personel is excellent. They are very courteous, pleasant and helpful. Relocating from Pittsburgh Pa. to Houston Tx. I have a lot of business that needs to be finalized from Tx. I am not computer literate and I needed assistance with an e-mail from my PC . The problem that I was having was that I was unable to pull up and print out a certain important form that I needed to complete ASAP and forward via mail. The gentlemen that assisted me was not only helpful , but he was very patient in listening to my problem. Ruben took time to locate on my PC the particular e-mail. Pull up the form(s) for me and print the necessary copies that I so desperately needed. This type of courtesy-patience and pleasantness is GREATLY APPRECIATED and these acts are what the world needs more of. The staff there is wonderful. They are really there for you !

Tammie P.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we are excelling in making your stay a wonderful experience. We appreciate knowing that the staff is playing an important role in making your stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible.Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that we can continue to make your stay a "home away from home" experience!