“Yummy...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Needed a quick lunch with a client and was seated very quickly during a lunch rush. Our server came over immediately and assisted us with our drinks. The beef fajita nachos are excellent and the avacado dip appetizer a must. I order the Chicken Avacado cup of soup which was plenty for a meal. My client had the enchiladas carnitas and said they were excellent. Food came out within 10 minutes of ordering and we were out of there in a total 45 minutes. Overall excellent experience, nice atmosphere and definitely would go there again.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I like the ambiance of the restaurant but recently the menu items have got a lot less authentic and less tasty as well. For example, the "Mexican" rice on the side has chunks of pasta noodles in it and even artichokes and black olives (not very Mexican in my books). The refried beans are also very flavorless. I usually just eat the mean course and leave the sided untouched.

The flour tortillas are very good and freshly made. The chips and salsa are also quite good.

The service is usually good. There is pretty much never a wait at lunch time on weekdays. Evenings and weekends do have sometimes quite long waits.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I am not a huge Mexican food fan. A group of us went there and the food and service was great. My buddy next to me never completely finished his margarita before he was offered another. The food was delicious and the portions are Texas sized. They made me Carnitas tacos which weren't even on the menu. Impressive dinner indeed.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We went to celebrate my birthday last Saturday Very busy.The hostess was on top with the business with a smile and move people to their table promptly.She ask for a chair for me so I could be more comfortable. Then after getting our table our server(Hector) was amazing. My margarita was perfect , we got all our chips hot, salsa guacamole on time as well as our order.The manager came to check that all was in order.Our meals were cook to perfection.The staff know how to run a business. We will be back.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This restaurant has very pleasant atmosphere, friendly service and very good food! The patio is very nice and there's a great bar for those who like their spirits!