“This is good...even for finicky eater”
Review of El Tiempo Cantina

El Tiempo Cantina
Ranked #146 of 8,451 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I am not a huge Mexican food fan. A group of us went there and the food and service was great. My buddy next to me never completely finished his margarita before he was offered another. The food was delicious and the portions are Texas sized. They made me Carnitas tacos which weren't even on the menu. Impressive dinner indeed.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We went to celebrate my birthday last Saturday Very busy.The hostess was on top with the business with a smile and move people to their table promptly.She ask for a chair for me so I could be more comfortable. Then after getting our table our server(Hector) was amazing. My margarita was perfect , we got all our chips hot, salsa guacamole on time as well as our order.The manager came to check that all was in order.Our meals were cook to perfection.The staff know how to run a business. We will be back.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This restaurant has very pleasant atmosphere, friendly service and very good food! The patio is very nice and there's a great bar for those who like their spirits!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Very good fajitas and quesadillas... Margaritas are very good just be careful bc they are strong. Normally a long wait on Friday nights so come early unless you have a large party then you can make reservations.

1  Thank brooke d
Reviewed June 9, 2014

El Tiempo is very reliable. The food is always good and so is the service. We love the little Mexican pastries they serve with brunch! They are amazing!