All reviews nrg stadium md anderson medical center room was clean walking distance place to stay minute drive desk clerk booked this hotel would definitely stay here again pappas shuttle appointment microwave
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

This hotel just missed 5 dots by a very small margin.

It was very clean and comfortable. Great location for MD Anderson and several restaurants.

Staff was friendly. Breakfast was a-ok and kept well stocked. The only thing negative I have is the wifi strength. The room I was in was so weak I could not hold a wifi connection.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe_from_Wisconsin
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We had to stay over on a Dr. visit and booked a room here. It is right off of Main Street near NRG stadium. There is a Pappa’s barbeque adjacent that you can walk to. Our appointment was in Smith Tower and they had a Main Street parking garage entrance. It was a 20 minute drive with fairly heavy morning traffic. The desk clerk was very professional and informative. The room was clean, good ac unit, and their breakfast although not the best I have had, was adequate. Good place to stay if you have a medical center visit upcoming.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank E B
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The rooms are nice.

But since i was checking out before the game that was at 12 they told me i had to paid the parking if i was going to leave my car there because i was no longer a customer... and believe me because of that will never be a customer again.

Also the breakfast suppose to be up to 9:30 that actually is very early for a Sunday morning. And the lady start picking up everything 9:25 at 9:30 was nothing available. Feels pretty rude to me.

Better options around with better policies

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mvillarreal2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed two nights. The first night was paid for with hotel rewards points. The second night I paid for out of pocket. Suite with every thing in great shape and everything needed right at hand. Second night - that I paid for - insisted I move next door to different room. I move all my stuff. TV does not work. The desk clerk moved me to a third room. I move all my stuff. Air conditioner worked poorly but I was too tired of moving my things to move again so I just toughed it out. For a $20.00 difference shouldn't I have been allowed to stay in the first room? Good lord.

Room Tip: Rooms at the far end of the hall will be quiters. Usually.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here to go to medical appointments at MD Anderson and Memorial Hermann.Its located minutes from both. We have been staying at a Holiday Inn near here, which was pricier. Our friends recommended Comfort Suites so we decided to try it. We were very pleased. Our room was clean and comfortable. Check-in couldn't have been easier. It's a small, older, renovated hotel and is very quiet. The beds have new mattresses and are very comfortable. The wifi was strong and the cable television was clear. It had everything we needed. We're happy we found this spot. It's located very conveniently to many restaurants, too. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business