“Scrumptious!”
Review of Field of Greens

Field of Greens
Ranked #1,153 of 8,207 Restaurants in Houston
Description: Vegetarian and Vegan cuisine in Houston.
Description: Vegetarian and Vegan cuisine in Houston.
“Scrumptious!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Although I'm a burbanite, I'll travel into town just to eat at this restaurant as they offer tons of vegan choices on the menu! Food is thoughtfully prepared and delicious and I never leave hungry. I had the "Burritto & Salad" combo which was relatively new on the menu~loved it! It's so nice to have venues like this that cater to Vegans, offering beautifully healthy food, juices and smoothies too! Sometimes, I have a difficult time ordering, literally standing there in front of the cashier because there are so many wonderful things to choose from. I'm never disappointed! This is one of my favorite Vegan restaurants in Houston.

• Visited August 2013

“It's okay”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

They used a lot of processed ingredients and have tons of soy on the menu. The salmon burger is decent though. The lines are never super long and the guy that is at the register is very nice and will answer any ridiculous questions you have about the menu.

Visited April 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“I loved it”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went to this restaurant when I was on a business trip. I always have trouble finding restaurants that are vegan and are good. This is both. I loved it worth visting it. Do not get fooled by the dull atmosphere the food is fresh and good.

• Visited November 2012
“Very good vegan food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I got the Vegan Eggplant Paramsaen which was soooo good. I also got a cup of soup (soup of the day: Vegetable Bean) it was flavorless, it need salt in my opinion. My cousin go Vegan Green Pasta she said it was really good and very filling as well.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas
“Tasty Vegan Options”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I think a lot of people would be surprised just how good and prevalent vegan-only food can be. This was my first time at a primarily vegan restaurant, though I do try to eat this way on my own, and I was very impressed with the selection. I had the portabella burger with side salad and my partner had the falafel burger with soup side. It's awesome you get to choose from salad, soup or fries as a side. The side salad was impressive, with fresh greens and a light, tangy dressing. The white bean soup was chunky and delicious. I had a bite of the falafel and it was just okay, but my mushroom burger was fantastic. Prices are totally reasonable too given the fresh fare and extra work that goes into making nutritious, healthy options.

• Visited January 2013