“Great stay”

Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
Ranked #118 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I only stayed one night but the room was clean, quiet, and smoke free. Asian girl who checked me was very sweet and desi girl who checked me out was also very friendly. Thank you! I think they upgraded my room too, thanks again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nikki P, Manager at Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I would rate this place as good one- nice, clean room, smiley service but very disappointing breakfast with plastic knives and forks( not even funny!)
But they have free parking and wi-fi, and price is reasonable
Will I be back? I'm not sure

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with Best Western Fountainview Inn & Suites. We look forward you see you again. We have to meet the Brand Standard that is required by the Best Western, so that is the reason we have plastic fork and knifes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We will not return because: the registrar held my cc and license and walked out of sight; the shower did not work; the eggs were cold; no coffee packets left in room; back door was
unlocked for 2 days. It was clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank JANE S

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our
property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding
your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be
using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we
offer a better experience for guests in the future.

We do have security guy on duty at our property. I hope that you will
consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to
provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me
directly at 713 783 8388.

Nikki Patel
BEST WESTERN Fountainview Inn & Suites Near Galleria

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Swift and friendly check-in. Generous sized, and very clean room with comfortable bed. Small pool (didn't use). Short drive or walk to a selection of places to eat. Not far from Firehouse Saloon. Buffet breakfast was basic, but acceptable. Would stay here again without a second thought.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Nikki P, General Manager at Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 713 783 8388.

Nikki Patel
BEST WESTERN Fountainview Inn & Suites Near Galleria

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Flew in tired and weary after a long haul flight. You can imagine my disdain when I finally arrived at the BW and the reception was packed with a party of around 20 students about to check in. I feared a long wait after my 90 minutes inline at CBP. But no, I was swiftly checked in.

Room and facilities spotlessly clean. The bed was superbly comfortable. A Ruth's Chris steakhouse (not cheap) within a 2 minute walk sated my hunger.

• Stayed: September 2012
Nikki P, General Manager at Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stay 1 or 2 nights in Houston every week. I decided to use the Best Western near Galleria (my office is in Galleria).

This is my 8th time staying there, and last night my experience was terrible. First they try to give to me a handicapped room, then when they decided to change my room (334) they chose the worst one.

Cockroaches watching TV with me, following me to the restroom, no AC, no hot water and when I complained they told me, if you don't like the hotel you can move to other - this happened at 9.00 PM - yesterday Wednesday September 8th, 2012.

Good luck, if you decide to use Best Western (I don't know why they have Best in the name).

Luis Crespo

Room Tip: don't chose this Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank luis c
Nikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Mr. Luis,

Sorry for all the trouble you had at our hotel. It seems like we have not
pleased you enough. We never tell our guest that they can find another hotel what
so ever. Infact, we try to reslove the problem as fast as we can so the guest can
have a stay at our hotel. About the A/C since you were on the 3rd floor and it was
100 degrees all day outside and that room was not schedule on our arrival we did not
turn ON the A/C so of course the room is going to be hot, so it does take time to
cool the room. About the roaches I'm not for sure because we have 2 different pest
control company that we use so our customer don't get bugged by them. No one
complained from the 3rd about the hot water and we were pretty much sold out with
that floor. I was personally there at 9pm and I was the one who assisted you after
my front desk told me about your problem with the room so I know I didn't say find
another hotel. Infact those word was spoken by you. It would be our
pleasure to serve you again in future. Thank you so much for your business.

Nikki
Best Western Fountainview Inn & Suites Galleria

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I had business close to the Galleria area, but most of the hotels were more expensive than we wanted. The Best Western was a great choice. We got a wonderful room. It was very clean (including the bathroom). The air conditioner kept us cool (we like to sleep a little on the cold side, so we kept the thermostat at 66). The mattress was very firm for me, but my husband loved it. The breakfast choices were nice: scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, fresh fruit, a selection of muffins and sweet rolls, several different cereals, yogurt, etc. We didn't use the pool or exercise room, but the pool looked very clean. I wish they had a spa/hot tub on the premises. We were very pleased with our stay and will return. It was a great value close to the Galleria.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tripforgrad
bwfountainview, General Manager at Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

In behalf of all the staff of Best Western Fountainview Inn and Suites, I would like to thank you for your appreciation and kind words. We hope to be of service to you once again. Blessings unto you and your family.