“Best Sushi I've ever had!”
Review of Uchi

Uchi
Reserve with OpenTable
Uchi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 8,545 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our waiter recommended the 6 course meal, which is the best meals of each category on the menu. We chose this because my boyfriend is still new with sushi and foreign cuisine, and it turned out AMAZING! Loved that Hama Chili and the Wala Wala. The desert was divine! We did however have to wait an hour and a half for a seat at the bar because we were unable to make a reservation. We had hor d'oeuvres and sipped on sake while we waited, so that helped!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The menu options were unique and tasty. This did surprise me as I expected more Japanese sushi style food (not a favorite cuisine of mine). I felt that there was a nice variety of choices for both food and drink. A reservation is helpful. Three $ for pricing. Parking in back with valet.

1  Thank drsped
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We are not sushi aficionados. So our waiter Patrick put together a 13 course meal. It was fabulous. The blend of flavors with the fresh fish were amazing. Fun dishes like the duck in a jar and cooking the beef on the rock kept it interesting. Every waitperson was knowledgeable and helpful. Expensive but worth the experience!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Went in there with high expectations based on others reviews, and yet were still impressed by great service and excellent food. Everything Was wonderful, we started early 6pm with saki sushi special menu and pretty much ordered everything off of it plus Brussel sprouts. It was all fabstastic! Brussel sprouts were amazing! Loved hot saki. All sushi sashimi exceeded our expectations (and I have been to Japan numerous times). If I lived in Houston I would eat here at least once a week! Ryan rocks as a waiter!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

It's worth the splurge... Never have had anything that compares to it. The service is incredible as well.