“Sunday Brunch”

Triniti Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Triniti Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #573 of 8,149 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kipling
Houston
“Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been wanting to eat here for over a year. I finally did. It was amazing. I love the decor, the ambiance and, of course, the food. Some friends and myself went on Sunday for brunch. We all ordered the brunch special. You get five courses for $35! I had the monkey bread french toast as my main course. I definitely want to go back for happy hour and dinner. Triniti is my new favorite restaurant!

• Visited May 2014

San Francisco, California
“Foodies Palace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

An absolutely wonderful restaurant ambiance and food. A modern contemporary space with service to match. Our waiter, Mike K made our evening one of the best! Many yummy items to order; all fresh, making decisions difficult. With the help of our waiter, our food choices were divine. Will mention some standouts: Foie Gras 'Breakfast': small english type muffin, blackberry jam, duck prosciutto, quail egg.....Beets: variations, curried goat cheese, lemon crumbs, pistachios....Prime Filet Mignon: garlic, thyme, chimichurri sauce and horseradish yogurt sauces.....yummy yummy yummy! Wine choices many and full service bar. Need I say more? Not to be missed. Bon appetite!

• Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Good happy hour prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

We live a couple blocks away, and have previously been scared away from Triniti because we've heard it's expensive. But after looking up happy hour specials, we decided we needed to try it.

I was expecting tiny portions for the "3 bar bites for $10" special, but I was surprised when a full bowl of frites, a dozen fried cheese curds and 4 devils on horseback came out. Everything was delicious, and the waitstaff in the lounge area was attentive and not at all snooty. I had house wine for $5 a glass, and my husband had a half-price cocktail. The few beers they had were $3 for happy hour.

We'll be back after work again soon.

• Visited April 2014
Sugar Land, Texas
“Great Food, Bait & Switch Special Menu”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

The waiter was chatty and friendly, and pushed that night's special--a bone in ribeye, which I ordered. It was a delight...sliced off the bone and nicely presented, and a salty, fatty feast. When we received the bill for $230 for two (two apps, two drinks, two main courses), and the heretofore chatty waiter failed to bring the detailed bill, I knew it was trouble. Sure enough, when he slipped by and dropped the detailed bill on the table without a glance, the "ribeye" was a porterhouse....with a $130 tab. My bad for not asking the price for the special. His bad for not knowing the difference between a porterhouse and a ribeye. And Triniti's bad for charging such an outrageous sum. When the manager was summoned, she offered a tepid excuse. When I wrote the owner a day later, his excuse was even more tepid, "we'll make it up to you next time."

Which there will never be.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank coylepeninsula
Houston, Texas
“Delightful brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have returned again....but my first for brunch. It is very clear why the head chef has received rave reviewes. For my first brunch experience, I had the prix fix 5-course menu with a perfect bottomless mimosa. I started with the miniature white chocolate scone, followed by the best cheese grits I have ever tasted in my life; this incredible whiff of bacon permeated our table. The initial taste of the grits was unlike any I have had before... light and airy ...similar to a souffle. My main entreee was the brunch burger which was perfectly cooked topped by a perfect fried egg. The last part of the meal was a goat cheese cajeta which was beautiful in presentation and full of flavor.

My friend had the butternut asiago quiche a la carte and she informed me it was the best quiche she had had.

I was also pleasantly surprised to hear they are starting a pop up bakery on Saturdays before the actual bakery opens in Fall 2014. Another great opporunity to start off the day with Triniti!

• Visited January 2014