“Triniti was an incredible treat for my birthday!”

Triniti Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #752 of 8,378 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kipling
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Have been wanting to eat here for some time. My wonderful friends took a group of 8 of us to dinner here for my birthday. It was an experience well worth waiting for. The dinner could not have been any nicer. We choose the 8 course tasting menu. We highly recommend it! It was divine. Still can't decide what we liked the most! It was all heavenly.
The service was exceptional. We had two main gentlemen that took care of us and several others that were helping them. They didn't miss a trick. The service was excellent! We were all totally impressed. This place has it going on! We are SO happy to have been here and enjoyed such a fabulous dinner. Each course topped the next one to be finished off with the delivery of a dozen fresh backed scones to take home for dinner or breakfast. Ryan Hilderbrand and the others working at Triniti really know how to make their guests feel loved and very special. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

LOVE the interior of this restaurant. Cool, serene and current..........
The background music, not something I ever really remember noticing, was just my style. Can't go wrong with a little Florence and the Machine.
We were just there for Happy Hour, but will definitely return for the full meal....
Service was good....pork belly appetizer was very yummy, the cavier deviled eggs inspired me to make them for one of my own parties. I wasn't very impressed with the Calamari and Kimchi....Calamari was very bland and unimpressive.
Will be back................SOON!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We did not have a reservation but we were seated immediately at a table for two across from the window towards Shepard. A few minutes had passed before menus were given to us. A few more minutes before water arrived. We placed our drink order. Chatted about the menu options while waited and waited for our beverages. Finally a waiter arrived and took our order ... no beverages yet. Approximately 30 minutes later ... two martinis appeared along with the chef amuse bouche. The amuse was beautiful presented but lacked depth of flavor. This whole time we noticed waiters, servers, waiter boys ... walking in a quickened pace up and down the aisle. However they were emptied handed.

For my appetizer I ordered the English pea soup with hazelnuts. A bowl arrived with a beige powder at the bottom and a few whole peas. A lovely spring green broth was poured on top. It also lacked flavor and textured. I stopped a waiter mentioning that my soup did not have any hazelnuts. I was told they use a powdered hazelnut; has a more concentrated flavor. My entree was three scallops over a bruschetta; it was very petite, more of an appetizer. Our waiter informed us they focus on smaller portions. The chef/owner took time to speak with us. He offered to take care of our meal but we declined. The menu read very well but the meal follow through.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were early for our lunch and began the day with a glass of wine as we pondered our choices. I had the salmon and it was perfect. My wife had the hamburger with fries - again great. The value was good, service attentive, but not rushed. We have eaten here several times and the food/service has been consistently good.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

First time here and it was a great atmosphere. Polished concrete floors, very open with wood and frosted glass. Food was good, but a few things were a little overly salted. They were kind enough to make me a vegetarian club sandwich which was good! The salad that came with it though was way too salty. Everyone at my table had the beet salad. It was delicious, but it seemed more like a roasted veggie salad with beats abd cauliflower so they might consider changing the name. A friend had the roast chicken as her main course and she said it was also too salty to eat. Despite the twobad dishes I would certainly cone back. It was good and the service was great!