“Birthday with Family”

Ranked #320 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Houston
“Birthday with Family”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My stay was excellent...the rooms are so nice and inviting.....big bathrooms...very spacious....clean....a home away from home feel....money well spent...continental breakfast had a nice variety... staff very friendly and helpful...The only problem i saw is that they need more parking spaces available for the guests....love u all and will be back next visit....

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and nice inside. However, we have been staying here for a while on business and have noticed lots of young white women (who look and dress like
prostitutes) with black men who appear to be their pimps and I've seen them using two rooms using one for "business". Staff should really be more aware of what's really going on here. Also, have smelled pot being smoked everyday and it just seems to be ignored by the staff as well.

• Stayed May 2014
Houston
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The location was the most important for me, but I was very surprised with the experience I got there

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers also viewed these Houston hotels
Days Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring
Quality Suites North
Quality Suites North
#274 of 517 in Houston
Sleep Inn & Suites I-45 / Airtex
Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow
WoodSpring Suites Houston I-45 Airtex
SpringHill Suites Houston I-45 North

Been to Super 8 Houston North I-45? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Houston North I-45

Property: Super 8 Houston North I-45
Address: 16222 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77090-5516
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #320 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Houston North I-45 2*
Super 8 I-45 North ( West Intercontinental Airport )newly Built And Opened In 2012 ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Houston North I-45 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.