“We may need a frequent diner card”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fresh Catch Seafood
Ranked #4,959 of 8,380 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My first time here. They opened just a little after 11. The floor was slick as it was being mopped around unset tables and inverted chairs. I avoid fried food so the fried combo of shrimp and oysters was okay to go with the gumbo. The gumbo is the best I've ever had.

I ordered 3 lbs of crawfish. Jennifer of Fresh Catch said she would call me around noon once the crawfish was ready. True to her word she called and I sent my daughter to pick the crawfish. Of course, once she saw the 3 lbs, she added another pound for a total of 4. We could have taken advantage of the buy 5 pounds get one free deal, but that would be too much for us.

So, from now on when I want gumbo or crawfish I will go to Fresh Catch.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Fish and shrimp are very good and fresh here. The rice is very good as well. I really like the fact that they have a daquiri machine and the daquiris are very good as well. I do not recommend you going to eat crawfish there because they aren't seasoned well at all. I've gotten the spicey thinking that it would be more tastier but they werent. My biggest problem here is the flies. They have flies flying around which is gross to me especilally if they land on your food.