“Could be habit forming!”
Review of Sweet

Sweet
Ranked #7 of 93 Bakeries in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Could be habit forming!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Their cupcakes and their macarons are to die for!! It's a good thing that I don't live within walking distance of this place, I'd be visiting every day! Delicious!

Visited May 2013

Houston, Texas
“Best macarons outside Paris!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Been to a few places that serve macarons, but I never found any as good as Lauduree in Paris. Sweet serves a delicious assortment of macarons (strawberry is best) that are light, delicate, and not overly sweet.

Kemah, Texas
“Great Cupcakes!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

About 3:00 everyday I get a craving for something from Sweet. Unfortunately for my waist my office is only across the street. The cupcakes are fresh and the icing is just fantastic. Not too sweet and not sticky at all. My preference is the red velvet, but the chocolate with vanilla icing is really good also. They also have macaroons which are like little bites of heaven. The only flavor i have tried that I don't like is the lavender. The salted caramel is melt in your mouth good!

Visited September 2012
Plano, Texas
“Moist and decadent”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The shop is cute and well decorated with their variety of cupcakes and macaroons. The employees seems inexperienced as they struggle to recall what was ordered or how to pack the items. I ordered an assortment of macaroons and they tried cramming them all into the small plastic bag. When she realized it wasn't going to fit, she dumped them all out onto a tray and attempted to pack them into a small box. The small box only fit 6 macaroons so she had to dump them out again onto the tray and repack. No exaggeration on the dumping part. I think there's only one register so check out was a bit of a wait.

Flavors are good and the consistency is moist. Cupcakes are $3 each or $33 for a dozen. Pricing for the macaroons aren't posted, but I'm guessing they're a little over $1 a piece. They didn't give me a receipt so I can't confirm. I inquired of one, but the girl that was helping seemed hesitant as she already closed my tab and the next person had begun ringing up, so I told her forget it.

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Oh so sweet”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After dining at the Yard House, we came here for dessert. What a treat. It was hard deciding which decadent treat to have. I finally settled on the currant macaroon and was amazed at how wonderful it was. My friends had cupcakes and they said they were the best they had ever had. I flew to Paris the following morning and the macaroons at Sweet were just as good as the ones I had in Paris but a little smaller. Don't miss this spot when your sweet tooth talks to you.

• Visited September 2012