“First class movie theatre” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sundance Cinema
Ranked #44 of 283 things to do in Houston
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“First class movie theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Sundance has very comfortable seating and also allows you to reserve specific seats in advance. The bar and grill has a good selection of beer and wine nd very tasty fare - all of which you may take to your seat. When I have a choice of where to see a film, I go here.

Pearland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Our Favorite New Cinema”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Sundance is so much fun! We love to pick our seats, order a drink, and enjoy an unusual movie. The staff is awesome and very friendly. It's great to be downtown too, a completely different experience from the suburban movie houses.

Visited March 2012
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The only place to see a movie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I love this theatre. We were big fans of Angelika because no one went. It was like our own movie theatre. Sundance is such an improvement over Angelika. They finally changed the carpet and I love the seats. I love being able to purchase my tickets on line before I go and can choose my seats. If my seats are not available, I can choose another movie or time. We enjoy getting a drink and a bite to eat at the restaurant (counter service). They offer convenience in regards to food and is better than other movie theatre food. The popcorn is made with real butter and they offer lots of different drinks, like Mexican Cokes (real cane sugar). We opt for valet, although they will reimburse you to park if you park underground.

Independence, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
“Nice Movie Theatre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Enjoy a light dinner, drinks and cinema foods at this theatre. Within walking distance of our hotel! Nice movie theatre.

130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“A mixed bag”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

I like the design. I don't like the seats being a bit too close in terms of the person behind you can easily kick your seat throughout the show just by adjusting their seating position. Not a lot of protein options at their food venue. When a big show comes in, the assigned seats are great!