“Love It”

Argentina Cafe
Ranked #333 of 8,398 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Argentinean
Reviewed July 22, 2014

They have the best Empandas in Houston and the Capachino coffee is also great and I love the chicken milanese.As a UK expat I often have a bacon and egg breakfast fry up there on Saturday morning as a guilty pleasure!!! Pleasant service and a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The empanadas are probably the best in town. Also the milanesa -breaded beef-, but I also love the salad platter, which is a variety of small portions of salads. If you are in the are for breakfast, just have the latte -cafe con leche- with croissants. Delicious!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I love it all... Try to visit at least once per week. THE very best Empanadas in Houston. Great lunch specials. highly recommended.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Loved the food and the restaurant staff was very helpful.
we enjoyed dinner at this place twice during our trip and our kids
loved watching the soccer game in a comfy seating area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A co-worker recommended the Argentina Cafe and I got take-out dinner twice within a week. The beef empanada is great; be sure to try the chimichurri sauce with it. The first time, I got the provolone cheese, salami and ham cold sandwich on french bread and it was good. The second time I went, I got the Lomito hot sandwich which says "Fillet Mignon" on the menu. Unfortunately, the meat was very tough and gristly and not what I expected. The fries were just okay. The bread pudding is very good with a little citrus peel, syrup and caramel sauce. Prices are reasonable. You order and pay at the counter and they bring your food to your table. There is a small picture book at the counter so you can see what the food items look like before you order. The cafe is popular with many spanish-speaking patrons so it must be quite authentic.