“Good food”

Argentina Cafe
Ranked #381 of 8,353 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Argentinean
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was good. The prices were very reasonable.
We also ate some cookies for dessert. They were good, too. I'd absolutely eat here again.
They close rather early on Saturday night, it seems to me.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Only a short walk from the Galleria and my residence, the Argentina is the closest I've found to being my favorite neighborhood restaurant. Totally relaxed, family operated, a menu from small tid bits to full dinners and a distinctly South American/ Southern Euro feel. Sit for hours with just an excellent coffee or entertain a group of friends. 2 visits and you are part of the family.

Rather than repeat the food reviews let me just say the the best recommendation for the cafe is that it is always filled with the expat Argentinians, Brazilians, etc. that make up part of the cosmos that is Houston.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We'd never had Argentina food and were all delightfully surprised. Wonderful tastes, generous portions and great staff. Decor is simple, but this place is about the food experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had the Entrana with a side salad. The cut of meat seemed ok, but it had no flavor, almost as if someone forgot the seasoning. The side salad was unremarkable but fresh - seemed like pre-packaged iceberg mix - however, the small cup of salad dressing was pure oil. So overall, not a great experience. Hope it was just an off night for them, I really want to support a locally owned authentic Argentinian restaurant.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The best part is that this is genuine! I think we were the only persons there not from South America. The food is not exciting but it is very fresh and different...very casual place. I spent 4 hours there meeting a friend and were welcomed.