All reviews pf changs business trip each morning would stay here again excellent stay convenient location hgi hp gym refrigerator hospital freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Hilton has a program where they allow you to check in early and select a room for an upgrade. I did so prior to getting on the plane this morning. I selected room 603. Why? Because it was the furthest away from noise and traffic. I arrived and was given my keys. I walked to 603, but alas, the room was occupied! I looked at my keys, and they say 503. Well, okay. No big deal, it's just one floor down. I walk into the room and it absolutely WREAKS of old cigarette smoke - like Motel 6 gone BAD stale cigarette smoke. I can't do that. I'm allergic to the stuff. I call down and tell the front desk clerk and she tells me that was the only suite available and that, by the way, all rooms are non-smoking rooms. Well, then somebody better tell the idiots that were in 503 before me because they definitely didn't get the memo!! I come back down, and I ask why my room was given away when I specifically reserved 603. I was told, "maybe the maids didn't get it cleaned in time or something like that". WOW. Just wow. Thanks for the honesty, but the lack of customer service is stunning. I ask to speak to the manager, no manager available, but she would be happy to take a message. So...I am now in a downgraded room, as close to the freeway as one can get, and the only sass I got for my efforts to get this resolved was having the cards for Dan McDermott, Director of Rooms and Allan Hant, General Manager slid across the front desk at me. We are establishing a collaboration that will bring me back here at least twice per month and I was truly hoping to establish a safe and quiet place to stay outside of the Marriott up the road. I will be hard pressed to ever try this place again. Why did I give it two stars? The room design is quite nice. I prefer it over the Marriott where my colleagues are staying, but not with this kind of treatment. Incredibly disappointing Hilton. Truly. I am here tonight - you have a chance to make this right - but given the way I was just treated, I'm not counting on any positive resolution, or for that matter, any sleep since my room sounds like it's directly next to the freeway. AWFUL!!!

Room tip: Ask for rooms NOT facing the freeway.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Houhn_gm, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

I am terribly sorry for the series of errors that occurred during your recent stay! We strive for excellence, but fell well short of expectations. I make no excuse for how the situation was handled but will use your feedback to help improve our handling of situations like this that pop up from time to time. We can always be better and a sense of genuine empathy goes a long way. I would love the opportunity to invite you back in the future to experience the hotel as many have time and time again. Please contact me at houhn_gm@hilton.com and I will be happy to help with your arrangements personally. Once again my sincere apologies and thank you for you feedback, we learn from all of it. Safe Travels.

Reviewed March 29, 2019

My thought was this was a very nice and friendly hotel. Before you read this, I will give credit to the hotel, the issue was taken care of and I left happy with the resolution. This hotel does need a bigger bar area, as there was no room. I ordered the Mobley burger medium rare, it came out cooked to perfection. I was very very happy until I cut it open and there was a hair that went from the burger into the fries. Angela apologized and swapped it out, after 20 more minutes, a new burger came, unfortunately this burger was well done, bacon and BBQ sauce was forgotten. I let her know and there was no management available that she could contact, but she rectified the situation, instead of saying there was nothing that could be done. I was left pleased with the resolution. When I was in my room, there was another huge hair on a towel that was hanging and then I found another long hair in the shower. Cleaning and some attention to detail could be used between guests.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Solid business hotel with good customer service

Pros
- Beds and bedding are comfortable
- Customer service is very good
- location is convenient and easy to find
- There is a small bar downstairs open until 10pm

Cons
- Hotel is somewhat pricey for the area
- has been redecorated but not as up to date as other properties in the area

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019

I'm lucky enough to stay at this hotel several times per year. The staff are by far the friendliest and most welcoming of all Hilton staff across multiple hotel stays. They treat their frequent travelers like family and will bend over backwards to help you. No request is ever too much for the Willowbrook Garden Inn team.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed February 20, 2019

The staff was very polite and helpful. Check in & out was very efficient. The location of the hotel was central for us and access to the highways was easy and close. We have stayed here previously when our daughter was participating in sporting events enjoyed it each time.

Date of stay: February 2019