“Great stay”

Ranked #26 of 510 Hotels in Houston
San Antonio, United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The hotel check-in was very easy and the staff was extremely helpful. We found our rooms clean and very tidy with comfortable beds. The internet worked well and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. The only slight negative was the small size of the hotel gym but, the hotel made up for it by getting us complimentary passes to the local Lifetime Fitness which was awesome! Overall a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Ahant, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed the VIP access to lifetime fitness. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
Round Rock, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I like the location the staff is helpful and accommodating, professional and a delight to interact with. I travel to Houston every other week. I just recently started taking my wife with me because my job affords this opportunity. I pick up my youngest daughter not far from there so the location is help full. But at $100.00 plus + a night to be awoken early and paying for a breakfast that cost $30.00 and to leave tired and hungry and to cut my day short dew to lack of sleep is unsatisfying and below standard for my family. I under stand not everything is under any one managers control. The cooperation of maintenance and management scheduling any activity that would disturb the guest. The reviews of S.O.P for house keeping down to alarm check and maintenance check list for housekeeping to forward to management for review this allows all to be proactive and this will prevent these issues and many more unneeded expenses. These are best practices and is proactive. This allows the manger to be a advocate for the customer and to deliver a quality product. Thank you for your time Sincerely Ben .S.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience. I would like to know more about the maintenance/housekeeping issue that woke you up in the early morning, if at all possible, please send me your contact information to allan.hant@hilton.com. I look forward to hearing back from you.
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Don't even hesitate - this hotel is immaculate from top to bottom. Our room was so clean and the sheets were fresh and the beds incredibly comfortable. Down comforters with the fresh duvet covers were such a treat - Loved it - would definitely go back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Great Feedback! I shared this review with the Housekeeping team and it brought smiles to their faces. They felt happy that their hardwork was recognized. Look forward to welcoming you back.
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My best friend and I decided to visit Houston, Texas from New York in July 2013. I looked up the reviews and saw that Hilton Garden Inn on Willowchase Blvd was great! And after the experience we had I agree. The hotel was clean and extremely comfy. I loved it! The pool area was wonderful as too was the service! The beds were also inviting to the point that i couldn't wait to sleep at night :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kereyne
Thank you for the review and we are glad that you enjoyed your Houston retreat. All the best until next time!
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at this location for a family wedding. The value we got for our money was incredible. The hotel was very nice and seemed very new. The staff went above and beyond and really made my children feel special. The breakfast was outstanding and I enjoyed using the Lifetime Fitness facility that was just a block away. Highly recommend this one!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Congratulations! Appreciate the review and look forward to your return.
Marietta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was on business travel in Houston and was extremely pleased with my stay at this hotel. It was very close to my office, to the interstate, and all restaurants. The staff was exquisite, especially Domingo Martinez, Jr. who was my server each morning for breakfast! He was very pleasant, always complimented my attired (the lady in the yellow dress), and always had a smile on his face. All other staff was just as great. They were ready to help any time i had questions and able to tell me how to get to places easily in the area so I was not familiar with Houston. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the area and hopefully you see Domingo's smiling face for breakfast:)

Room Tip: higher floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cecilia L
Terrific Feedback- Thank you!
Lake O, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I sat down for breakfast thinking it was a continental type breakfast, I ate 2 strawberries a spoon full of blue berries and a cup of coffee and was handed a bill for $8.00. In my past experiences with Hilton, I have never had to pay additional $ for breakfast, plus I have never had to pay more then $150.00 a night for a room. This one was over $200 a night. Feel the room for $200 a night did not reflect the value / experience and Hilton Honors did nothing for me. I was expecting more.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience and I apologize for your added expense. Breakfast is not included in our room rates, which is confirmed during your confirmation email. I apologize for the confusion. There are several brands that do include breakfast but Hilton garden Inns typically do not. If possible, please forward me your confirmation number and I will be happy to reduce the expense of the breakfast for you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope to welcome you back in the future.