“Loved it”

Ranked #27 of 508 Hotels in Houston
New York City, New York
“Loved it”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Don't even hesitate - this hotel is immaculate from top to bottom. Our room was so clean and the sheets were fresh and the beds incredibly comfortable. Down comforters with the fresh duvet covers were such a treat - Loved it - would definitely go back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ahant, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Great Feedback! I shared this review with the Housekeeping team and it brought smiles to their faces. They felt happy that their hardwork was recognized. Look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My best friend and I decided to visit Houston, Texas from New York in July 2013. I looked up the reviews and saw that Hilton Garden Inn on Willowchase Blvd was great! And after the experience we had I agree. The hotel was clean and extremely comfy. I loved it! The pool area was wonderful as too was the service! The beds were also inviting to the point that i couldn't wait to sleep at night :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kereyne
Thank you for the review and we are glad that you enjoyed your Houston retreat. All the best until next time!
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at this location for a family wedding. The value we got for our money was incredible. The hotel was very nice and seemed very new. The staff went above and beyond and really made my children feel special. The breakfast was outstanding and I enjoyed using the Lifetime Fitness facility that was just a block away. Highly recommend this one!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Congratulations! Appreciate the review and look forward to your return.
Marietta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was on business travel in Houston and was extremely pleased with my stay at this hotel. It was very close to my office, to the interstate, and all restaurants. The staff was exquisite, especially Domingo Martinez, Jr. who was my server each morning for breakfast! He was very pleasant, always complimented my attired (the lady in the yellow dress), and always had a smile on his face. All other staff was just as great. They were ready to help any time i had questions and able to tell me how to get to places easily in the area so I was not familiar with Houston. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the area and hopefully you see Domingo's smiling face for breakfast:)

Room Tip: higher floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cecilia L
Terrific Feedback- Thank you!
Lake O, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I sat down for breakfast thinking it was a continental type breakfast, I ate 2 strawberries a spoon full of blue berries and a cup of coffee and was handed a bill for $8.00. In my past experiences with Hilton, I have never had to pay additional $ for breakfast, plus I have never had to pay more then $150.00 a night for a room. This one was over $200 a night. Feel the room for $200 a night did not reflect the value / experience and Hilton Honors did nothing for me. I was expecting more.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience and I apologize for your added expense. Breakfast is not included in our room rates, which is confirmed during your confirmation email. I apologize for the confusion. There are several brands that do include breakfast but Hilton garden Inns typically do not. If possible, please forward me your confirmation number and I will be happy to reduce the expense of the breakfast for you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope to welcome you back in the future.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 9, 2013

From the moment you check in, the service is fantastic. This hotel is a good standard for a garden inn. The pool is great, and all the standard amenities are well represented at the hotel, but it's the little extras from the staff that really make your stay enjoyable. I was here on business for a week, and it's one of the few hotels I prefer to stay in the bar/restaurant area, rather than work in my room. Because the staff are so attentive, it's makes the guests relax too, the atmosphere is really laid back, but professional. There is a shuttle bus that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, very handy if you are working nearby. They will pick you up too. One of the drivers, Alican Garip, often went over and above his normal duties to help me out. At one point he even helped me out picking up some gifts for my family! Vanessa A, who worked the bar in the evening was always pleasant and happy to chat. There was a tiny issue with my bill at the end, which was sorted out immediately. Not only would I recommend this hotel again, I am going to arrange my business trips to include Houston, so I can specifically stay at this hotel. Oh, I almost forgot to mention. Fantastic buffet breakfast, or the chef will make you pancakes or omelettes etc, no extra cost!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Dominic T
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are thrilled we exceeded your expectations. Ali and Vanessa were excited to get mentioned for stellar service. Until next time safe travels.
San Antonio
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We attended a wedding/reception held at the hotel. This hotel was beautiful. The wedding and reception were held there at the hotel and was awesome. The staff is very friendly and helpful. One of the staff, Domingo Martinez Jr. was such a delight. He was very attentive to the guests and had such a happy personality. We ran into him again at breakfast and he was so fun to talk to. Keep up the good service!

Shelia C.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shelia C
Ahant, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Congratulations! Glad the wedding was awesome and you and others had a terrific time. Our breakfast team strives to deliver only the freshest product and exceptional service- I am thrilled they continue to deliver.