“Hotel was staffed with the nicest people in Texas!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook
Ranked #27 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 25, 2011

My husband and I along my septuagenarian parents just returned from a 4-day stay in Houston where we were attending a family birthday. To tell the truth, we picked this hotel because of the proximity to our relative's house, but, bon chance, I am sure it was the best blind choice I have ever made! The hotel is beautiful, clean, and welcoming. Our room was large, quiet, scent-free (Non-Smoking And Perfume-Free) and had everything we needed. When we discovered that a bedside table lamp wasn't working and reported this to the front desk, the problem was taken care of immediately.
The staff in the dining room where we had a delicious and healthy breakfast (real, hot, fresh food) every morning were the friendliest and happiest people in Houston. Domingo and his staff including John, Keith and Maria made our breakfasts the highlight of our stay.
Down to smallest details, like the coffee offered in the foyer, which is excellent, by the way, and very attentive front desk staff, our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Northwest was like the crown on a special weekend in Texas.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rayslindy

Reviewed August 22, 2011

My stay was perfect from beginning to end! The front desk staff was terrific. They were having an issue with the room keys but it didn't effect me in the least. To make certain my key worked a lady from the front desk walked me to my room which I thought was going above and beyond. We very much enjoyed the morning staff in the dining room, especially Domingo Martinez and his staff. It is obvious he enjoys his job and is a TRUE ASSET to the Hilton Garden Inn Houston. I would gladly recommend this property to my family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ali V
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I stayed here 10 days visting family during Thanksgiving. It's a great location close to multiple freeways, restaurants and shopping. The hotel is slightly outdated, carpet is worn and beds are not the most comfy. It is in a safe area, internet service is free in the business center, and staff was very attentive.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
DustinGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

I noticed that you stayed at our hotel in November of 2010. Since your stay we have put new carpet in all rooms and corridors. We have also put new TV's in all rooms and are currently updating to HDTV.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

This is the second time for the Hilton Garden Inn.
Convenient, clean, timely service, friendly staff were the norm for both our trips. Rooms were well maintained and all the amenities were excellent. Great beds!
Near Willow brook Mall, multiple eating choices nearby, easy access to hwy 249 and hwy 6.

All around a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My stay was excellent and the staff friendly and helpful. I like to recognize Dominogo T. Martinez Jr for his service during my stay.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

Very comfortable furnishings which enabled a good night's sleep every night. Good work space setup. Friendly and attentive service... especially Domingo Martinez who greets guests dining for breakfast with a smile each morning.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Loved the breakfast and the servers that served us were wonderful! Rooms and beds were comfortable. Maria Remerez, Issia Palencia, and Domongo Marfinez, were good to my family at breakfast each morning. Very wonderful breakfast staff!