“The best chicken and noodle soup ever!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #1,097 of 8,434 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Love love love PF changs. The good is outstanding, especially the special chicken and noodle soup. You can also adapt any of the entrees to your specifications

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My daughter and I celebrated our birthdays at PF Changs.
We love the lettuce wraps as an appetizer!!
My husband and I had the Ahi Tuna which was disappointing
Because it didn't have much flavor.. Our son and daughter
Enjoyed their meals and the desserts were really good!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food was excellent, the waitress courteous, and the Banana Spring Roll desert "to die for!" The atmosphere is elegant and quiet enough so you can peak to persons at your table in a soft normal manner. The arrangement of the tables allows you not to feel a neighboring table encroaching on your privacy. If I get to Houston again I'll take my date or my business associate there.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is my first review. Honestly, I roll with the punches most of the time and take the bad with the good, but this is in my neighborhood. We let the dust settle with bad reviews before trying the place and honestly, the waitstaff was fine, decor was good, but the food was terrible. I've been to other PF Chang's where the food was good. This was either over-seasoned or not seasoned at all at this location. We tried the pepper steak and it was over seasoned with pepper. I had the Asian salmon with NO seasoning. We tried the calamari and it was awful! It seemed like it was just dusted in cornstarch. This was not worth the money. I haven't even mentioned dessert and cocktails... I am disappointed we spent so much money on a deserved 'night out' for what we got. I really don't recommend it to the locals or traveling guests.

1  Thank Cinkin27
Reviewed October 16, 2013

It is almost guaranteed that you will be in line if you come after 5 or around lunch as it gets really crowded.
The service is exceptional. My favorite is lettuce wrap ($8-9) and shrimp with candied walnuts, about $16. I can't get enough of it. The price is about $12-15. Worth it...