“Fantastic Cuisine Everytime!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I went to the new P.F. Chang's at Baybrook Mall on Memorial Day for lunch. We had the best Margarita in Houston! Made with fresh limes, agave syrup and sea salt rim. These were just the same taste as the authentic ones in Mexico. Our Kung Pau Shrimp and Shrimp with Candied walnuts was fabulously good! They also have Gluten Free Menus. Out wait person asked if we wanted Brown or White rice. Very nice atmosphere and good music. Great Experience overall.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I do enjoyed dinner at PF Changs, although it could have been so much better. First of all I missed choice of rice. They do offer brown and white but not rice type, like Jasmine, Basmati, etc. Jasmine would be perfect fit to Thai food, Spring rolls, well no comment. First of all, their size is xxl, and they kind of taste like frozen ones you can get in any supermarket. Prawns were ok, same as chicken and beef. Again portions too big as for Europeans. Huge plus point: service! Well done!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn and there is a P.F. Chang's on the grounds. The best part was that I could order my meal online and then walk over and pick it up. I ordered the Chicken Pad Thai and it was steamy hot and very tasty. Inside the restaurant there was a nice bar area and a nice environment for dining. Great experience, no doubt that you will enjoy.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had to borrow a torch from the waiter to be able to read the menu, but the food we ordered was fine and the service was attentive

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just LOVE this food! I've been to several and they are all wonderful! Love the atmosphere! This one has a really nice bar and it's usually full!! haha - love their sauces and brown rice!!