“Busy place, good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had to borrow a torch from the waiter to be able to read the menu, but the food we ordered was fine and the service was attentive

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just LOVE this food! I've been to several and they are all wonderful! Love the atmosphere! This one has a really nice bar and it's usually full!! haha - love their sauces and brown rice!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

All PF's have the same great food. But this one has a great open-air setting, great service and friendly people. Bar is small but convenient and practical. I go here on each of my Houston visits. Would come back again.

1  Thank Cohibaba
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Service:
Dined here several times as a hotel guest from Hilton Garden Inn. Excellent service from wait staff. Always seated quickly and orders taken promptly, with great recommendations. Bar service can be a little slow when the restaurant is busy, however, the wait is not more than 10 minutes for drinks.

Food:
The chicken lettuce wraps are a must-try. The minced mixture is a perfect balance of sweet, salty, spicy and sour along with the freshness and crunch of the lettuce is delicious! For appetisers, the wonton soup and fried crab wontons is just ok but the spare ribs are morish. Both the dry spice northern and saucy bbq styles are tasty. For mains, the wok-seared lamb, pad thai and kung pao chicken are pretty good too. For dessert, the Great Wall of Chocolate was amazing.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Don't ever order online from here, 2x now I get there to pic up my order at the promise time, it isn't ready and they have made mistake and have to remake one if dishes, therefore my other dishes become ice cold as it takes 20-30 mins to remake the dish, first time I gave them the benefit if the doubt, second I spoke to the assistant manager who said maybe I just have bad luck, no maybe you guys just can't fulfill a order, the food tasted do bad last night we could barely eat it, they burnt our shrimp and our shrimp fried rice was so dry we couldn't eat it... So unless u plan on dining in at this location do not order to go, I plan on contacting the manager this week as I feel totally cheated out of my money and time... Meal promised at 8:40 should be ready at 8:40, not 8:59