“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Server was wonderful and so was the food. I wish the hostess wouldn't put the menus on the plates. That is not sanitary.

SAN ANTONIO, TX
“Overall a good experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The food was good and the service was adequate. At the time that the food was brought out, I was disappointed that upon politely requesting fried rice instead of steamed rice, that I would have to order a large plate of fried rice. He probably realized that I wasn't pleased - because I just said that I would eat the steamed rice. Then the waiter returned to tell me that I could order a kid's menu item of fried rice, less expensive I presume. Again, I said I would eat the steamed rice. Now this seems sort of picky, but I spent $140 dollars for the meal (6 people) and if I prefer fried rice - hey get me a little bowl of fried rice. The guy's tip went from 20% to 10%. The food was good and I probably would go back, but it just was irritating- I could have , but was not willing to dress the waiter down or call for a manager - it should not have been that big of deal.

• Visited December 2011