“The staff makes you feel like your a part of the family and they go the extra mile to help you.”

Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center
Ranked #342 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times and each time the experience was wonderful. They shuttled us to our destination quickly, safely and on time.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AngelaFrancois

Reviewed April 12, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at Carefree Inn in Houston, it's presence in the heart of the city makes it very approachable. The rooms were extremely neat and clean, and the premises was very hygienic and well maintained. The complimentary facilities such as 1)business center with wifi access,2) gymnasium,3) breakfast,4) guest kitchen,5) shuttle,6) in-room cable television, fridge, & microwave,7)local calls, etc. makes it stand out from the rest in the vicinity. Moreover, the management and staff is very welcoming and helpful. I would always prefer to stay here, and recommend the same to others traveling to Houston for business or leisure.

Excellent work guys...Keep it up...See you soon!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2011

This is our frist trip, my husband has adrenocortical carcinoma. To be honest, the minute I walked in the room I was ready to leave and told the hotel clerk about my thoughts of the room - dark, wall unit covering the window. Wow, she was very nice and said they would have a new room for us the next day. Sophia, the owner came and talked to us. After I rested and all, I decided I liked our room and all of the workers were more than compassionate. They made you feel like family and actually cared about your feelings. They dropped me off at Target and dropped us off at a couple of close restaurants since we did not have transportation. We never heard any noise from other rooms, very quite property. No traffic noise. Our room faced 610 and Whataburger, Taco Bell, and Golden Corral. We love the workers here. The beds are great, firm but not to frim, they are not lumpy or soft, just right. Hot water for showers is great. Caring people are the best and that is who work at Carefree Inn. Carefree Inn also has a little chapel area for all faiths to pray, have a time of quietness.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Very convient to shopping, food and Medical Center.

Reviewed April 6, 2011

I recently visited Houston for the NCAA final four. The hotel was less than a mile walk to Relient Stadium and located right off the 610 Loop which circles Houston. The staff went out of their way to make our stay pleasent. The rooms were always clean and service prompt and thorough. Bathroom needed soap dishes. Complimentary breakfast a big plus for budget price.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I personally did not stay at this hotel but my brother and sister in law were in Houston for cancer tests over at MD Anderson. I was able to work with Denise at the Customer Service desk to allow me to pay for my brother's expenses. Denise understood that my family and I are going through a tough emotional time and I do not know how many times she offered her support and any assistance she could. My brother told me that the hotel, though it is not the Beverly Hills Hilton, is very adequate, quite comfortable, and meets their every need. I am over 1000 miles away, but I take comfort knowing that at least my brother has a comfortable, quiet and caring environment in which to lay his head after the tests. Thank you, Denise and staff, for everything you have done for me and my family...it will never be forgotten.

1  Thank tmessier
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Everyone at the Inn is exceptional. The rooms are cleaned daily even if you are staying for more than one night. Anything you need you get. I can't say enough about this place. We have stayed there three times now, once for four days. The shuttle is a blessing when it comes to the Medical Center.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Houston hotels
Palace Inn Medical Center
Palace Inn Medical Center
#339 of 518 in Houston
MainStay Suites Texas Medical Center/Reliant Park
Motel 6 Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park
Scottish Inn & Suites Reliant Park/Six Flags
Americas Best Value Inn- near NRG Park/Medical Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston SW-Medical Ctr Area

Been to Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center

Address: 10015 Main St, 610 S. Loop and South Main, Houston, TX 77025-5209 (Formerly Carefree Inn Medical Center)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #342 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Price Range: $84 - $88 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center 2*
Houston Medical Center Lodging.CareFree Inn is the best kept secret in Houston, TX. Our staff and service is top of the line and we offer comfortable and affordable accommodations. Our hotel is uniquely designed to embody an exotic place with a magical concept that represents the State of Texas. CareFree Inn is one of the leading hotels near Reliant Stadium and offers a family rate, group booking rate, government rate, Corp rate, student rate, AAA rate, AARP rate and TMC Texas Medical Center rate.Medical Patient Rate Hotels.When seeking accommodations near the Houston Medical Center, CareFree Inn provides recovering guests with a number of valuable amenities and services not found at many hotels. In addition to comfortable accommodations featuring a full continental breakfast, our guests will find they have access to a number of shopping and recreational opportunities. CareFree Inn is central to Reliant Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment in Houston, TX.Houston Medical Center Lodging.Whether traveling to Houston, TX for business, medical treatment or vacation, CareFree Inn offers a friendly team of employees who make certain our guests have an enjoyable visit. As one of the leading Houston Medical Center hotels, our pledge is to provide customers with comfortable and affordable lodging. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Carefree Inn Medical Hotel Houston