“Loudness irritates”

Ranked #3,010 of 8,283 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: British
“Loudness irritates”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Have been there only once, was friday and there was a live band playing. The sound system simply sucked and loudness was horrible enough not to allow to speak with anybody at all. Just stand and stare.

Visited February 2014

Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Nice bar”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Like many others I too was staying at the Marriot hotel just round the corner, sometimes it's just great to escape and find a nice little place to go. The staff here were very friendly, the selection of beer is great and you have the option of darts and pool etc if that's what you want. There was a strong security presence outside asking for ID but when you go to the US you kinda learn it's not age they are looking for just some formal identification and I don't have a problem with that. I'd recommend this place to anybody in the west chase area, if I had to be critical it would be I wish they served food.

Visited February 2014
Gallipolis, Ohio
“They Don't Serve Food”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was staying at a local hotel and walked to Sherlock's hoping for a cold beer and dinner. I walked in and nobody came to seat me, I felt like something was strange so I walked to the bar and asked where I sit to eat, they told me they had no kitchen and did not serve food. I have to say, first time I have ever been to a place that didn't serve food, at least "bar food". I ended up leaving but wanted others to know in advance, if you are just looking for a drink, this might be your place, if your looking for food too, look elsewhere.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JCFOhio
“Nice little Pub”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times and usually have a nice time. The food is average with the exception of their great Scotch Eggs. The Guinness is fresh. They have a great outdoor patio and it's in Rice Village so it's a great after work local if you work in the Texas Medical Center.

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Hillpaul”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Great Bar with a great range of draught beers including Dogfish,y favourite American beer. Nice leather armchairs to slob in for an afternoon